BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

Hi Madison

Everyone is so different. I didn't have much pain but in saying that.. I took pain killers even I feel no pain. LOL. So if you want, you can take pain killers 3 times a day for the first 3 days. That's what I did.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you icecoffee and kiki12345! I'm in much lesser pain today, however, I'm totally freckling out....I took off the bandage ealier...it looks deformed....it looks like some animal had taken a big bite in the middle part of my leg. The top and the bottom are much bigger than the middle where the muscle is removed. Is this normal?

Hi icecoffee, I haven't measure it....just really scared me when I took the bandage off this morning. The part where the muscle is removed is totally sunken in, depressed. My legs do not look straight, it looks like someone cut a piece of my leg off right in the middle.

Why did you take the bandage off? I didn't take it off till 4 day post op...my left leg looks fine with the ugly bulge gone, right leg still swollen but in general I think the shape is ok....I think you should just give it a bit more time...be patient and stretch!

I took it off to shower, dr park gave me the okay, it's 2 day post op for me. I hope park can provide some answers when I see him tomorrow.

Had my last checkup with Dr. Park...I can't wait to go home now...I'm bored! I guess I got lucky...dr park found no fluid in my legs. He tried aspiration quite a few times but no fluid. I'm so relieved because I don't think I'm able to stick a needle in my leg...my left leg is almost completed recovered. My right leg is still swollen and have sharp nerve pain in the morning, but in general I feel better every day...guess that's not too bad since I'm not even 2 weeks post op yet...measurement: left leg 2 cm down and right leg 2.5 cm down. now I'm thinking about buying pretty boots already....

Hi pcc1.

Sorry to hear that you're still having pain :sad: Keep fighting and hopefully you'll feel better.
Did the doctors tell you why you have a scar tissue? Any explanation or recommendation from Dr. Park at all? (you had your surgery with him, didn't you?)

Hi guys,

I'm going to Korea this December (20th). Anyone else going there that time? I might be able to stay in Korea for less than a week. Will that be a big problem?
Also, I've been following the forum and one issue remains scaring me is the potential of having a scar tissue :sad: did anyone talk to Dr. Park about that?

Honestly I think you need at least 2 weeks for calf surgery. Maybe a bit less but less than a week for recovery is a little too risky for my taste as its a huge surgery, you might not be able to walk easily by that stage and need more supervision. Also what if something goes wrong?
That's just my opinion x

I agree with vanitygirl...less than one week is really too short...aspiration happens on second week and you'll need dr. Park's instructions how to do it.