BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

Hello lulu81, i supposed to do this may but with the lockdown its not easy , but once everything will calm i’d love to go to.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,
I'm now close to 7 weeks post op and I'm very happy with the result. Dr park is fantastic. I was very worried about the surgery before going to Korea. Now I wish I got it done sooner. I normally don't write reviews. But I have to give him credit for this. I went from 34/35cm to 29/29.5cm since 2 weeks post op and have maintained the results. The recovery in the first couple of weeks was hard as I had quite bit of pain especially right after surgery and then around day 5-8 post op. The swelling was noticeable one week post but went away quickly in about a week. Dr park only had to aspirate once at one week post. At 2 weeks post op I had no more fluid left so I didn't have to aspirate myself after I came back. Now I only have the occasional tightness that goes away with stretching. I have no other symptoms. I rested a lot after surgery and didn't go back to work until 6 weeks post op. I think that helped a lot. A few days ago I went for a 2 hour walk and was completely fine afterwards. If you guys have any questions, let me know :smile:

Congratulation. I hope you will completely recovery soon and thank you for the review. happy for you

Great, maybe we can coordinate and share a room and help each other out or at least meet up!? Where are you coming from?

Good for you!! I know many people say it’s very painful the first

Hi Wenli02ca,
We’re you only taking the pain meds Dr. Park gave? I’m so scared of the pain as I have a low pain tolerance but I want this surgery so bad!

Sounds like you had a pretty smooth and not too bad of a recovery process. I’ve read about other people’s experience and some of them had a very hard time. I’m going to bring stronger pain medication with me. Thanks Wenli02ca!

Yes. Also a girl from italy is planning to go to. We supposed to go together but with lockdown everything had to cancel. We can share rooms and help each other. I ll be having two surgeries but different hospital and i can stay maximum 3 weeks

Oh cool. Are you planning on going as soon as the travel ban gets lifted? I can stay max 12 days for me. I have to get back to work...

Im planning atleast after summer because in july and august in korea the weather is really hot and its not good for the pain. So atleast after summer when the weather will be much cooler

Oh I see. That's understandable. I want this surgery so I am going to try to go ASAP. But with coronavirus, I am not even sure it's possible in 2020. All foreign nationals who go to Korea right now have to do a mandatory 14 days quarantine at the individual's expense. :sad:

There will be no problem to do amndatory quarAntine because after the surgery you have to stay at home in anyway. Let us know if you will do it this summer and update us ;)

The problem is I will be quarantined as soon as I land in Korea. If only I can have surgery and then be quarantined, that would be ok. Haha :smile:

Hello beautiful ladies.
Good to hear Dr. Park is being talked about a lot here. I come to this blog once a year or so to see if i can help anyone with the decision making process about the calve surgery.

I had mine done over 10 years ago and have been extremely happy. Absolutely no long term side effects nor compensation of other muscles. Mine was 38 inches and have been 32 inches since the surgery--regardless of my active life style: i hike and bike all the time with no muscle gain in the calves.

Life with beautiful sexy legs has allowed me to wear skirts, dresses, and feel even more confident. As i have mentioned in other postings, it is the best decision i've made in this life.

I now live in Seoul and still see Dr. Park for botox and other minor maintenance stuff couple times a year. Just had botox around my eyes done today which reminded me about this blog.

Please let me know if you want to ask questions, see photos, etc.

[email protected]
Take care.

Hi sexy legs,
How long did you use the leg bandage 24/7? Dr park mentioned we should do that for 6 months to 2 years. Just wondering if it was enough after 6 months or longer would give better result.
Thanks!