BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how's your recovering ?

hello maryelisa, did you have the surgery with dr park? how was it?

• 2 weeks later...
Had surgery with Dr. Park about 10 years ago. Just visited Seoul and was reminded of the surgery, which is the best thing i did for myself.

haven't logged in here for years, but am back to provide my insights on its long-term effect. I've benefitted so much from this harmless surgery and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others who love sports and are left with gargantuan disporportional calves OR to those who are genetically endowed.

If anyone has questions, pls don't hesitate to contact me. [email protected]

FACTS:
- Before: 38 After: 32/33cm
- Long-term side effects: none
- Grow back with rigorous exercise? I am an athlete: hike and bike. after 10 years, still 32/33
- No compensation growth what so ever.
- Never do general anesthesia with this surgery. Only do spinal anesthesia (numbs u waste down): instant recovery from anesthesia, no nausea, etc
- Keeping calves compressed is key: I kept mine compressed for about a year.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello here! I think I'll be going to do this soonish, I emailed Doctor Park about scheduling the procedure for November 25th. Will anyone else be in Korea at that time? I'll be going alone, so it would be nice to have some company! For anyone who has gone before, any suggestions for doing this alone, or best recommendations on places to stay?
Thank you!

Hello cassandra. Goodluck, ill be doingit on february. I can’t before for my schedule

sorry... I didn't got which exact procedure you underwent??

Iv been there and i was offered for nerve blocking orelse a full muscle removal. Based of long time searching and reading this forum, i would go in korea with dr park. He performs only partial muscle and many had it with him and contented after years of surgery.
I am going on february in korea to have it done

• 1 month later...
I am thinking of having partial gastrocnemius muscle resection surgery next year with Dr Park at Oz clinic.

Can someone please tell me (who has had this procedure and was a foreign patient) - when you travelled back home, how did you sit in economy for so many hours? How did you elevate your legs and do stretches on the plane?

Did you choose first/business class so you could lie on your back? Thankyou

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello sista ,
Im planning too to do next year to dr park. If you will read some thread here , there are many info about him