BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

hello to all people out here, I just want an advice, im going in Korea this December, my first plan was to have my facial femenization but since I found this thread, I would like to ask if I can do both, I mean my calf then after do my facial surgery so I will have the same recovery.. I will do my face in other clinic and do the calf surgery with dr park. do you think its possibile cos I can only stay in Korea for a month .

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im so glad of your surgery went well. I am going in Korea this January or December to have calf and face done . i'll do th e calf first then after &à days the facial surgery. iv done ( surgeries in my life and I want to face this surgery for the last time.

hi sexy leg, I am going to Korea on January. if I say sexy leg to dr park he will recall you? im scared but Id like it to be done since more than decade I don't wear skirts for my bulky calves

@coccolamo when are you going to have it done?

I haven't contacted him yet, I probably should and see what he says before I rule out surgery haha. GirL, is it possible to see some more pictures of your calves if I send you my email? When I contact him I'll ask if your result is something that can be achieve on my calves aswell.

hello Halvars im going in January to have the surgery, when are you planing

ok..... be strong, I will have this on January then &à days after my face surgery. I start preparing my body good luck to us

How exciting! Please do update and good luck to you!

Hello sectarianscream. After reading since page 1 to here, I definitely not advice to do the RF because you wont have the result you want plus after several months it turn more bigger. If you decide to do it for once , just to directly to the best one which is dr from korea as what the girls talked here in thread. I am going next year around february. It is expensive but as far as i know it will change your life forever in positive way

I agree to gentle wind.

Your such a brave girl. Im happy for your recovery, i am doing mine on january/February 2020. I cant wait to change finally my life for the better coz my calves make me feel bad evwryday i wake up :sad:

hu cocolamo ; I'm going on February to dr park how about you?