BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

carolineinlove, cutesnopy and kok79,

Do you mind sending me ([email protected]) pre and post op pics? I would love to see what your legs look like. By the way, did you ladies ever ask for a simulation? If yes, would you say that your results were remotely close to it? Dr Park had sent me mine this morning and I just couldn't stop looking at it.

I've been thinking about this for the past year, reading this post over and over. I think I've come to the point of realization that although there could be potential long term risk involved, like with everything we do in life, I just might be a more content individual once I get this surgery done. I've already scheduled a dr's appointment for this weekend to get the necessary blood tests and began my seach for airfares. I haven't picked an exact date yet since I still have to renew my passport and that'll take 4-6 weeks for processing.

Thanks ladies for sharing your experiences with us!

That would be great, thank you so much!!
My email is [email protected]

Cutesnoppy.. Thanks for sharing! As I mentioned in my email, your results look amazing!!! they really do. I can't wait til I get mine done and have the same amazing results as you.

I wish you the best... Please keep us posted on your progess.

Yep, I'm happy with the results for now. Dr Jong did a good job. I believe you will have similar results too.

Hi ladies,

Need your help here..

So here's my predicament, everyone here has been raving about Dr. Park's specialty but based on results I've seen on this site it appears both Dr Park and Dr. Jong's work are pretty equivalent. The only exception is that Dr Park does not touch the Sol muscle while Dr. Jong does. As you can see below, the estimated sizes are somewhat similar between the two doctors. Yes, I am tiny with gigantic calves -- using Dr. Parks 20% height rule, it should be ~32cm. There's a big difference with the costs between the two Docs as well. Money is not the issue here.. my main concern is the end result.

For the ones that had it done with either Docs, were your results remotely closed to what your ideal is supposed to be? I'm just trying to do a survey.
I know everyone has raved about Dr. Park but what about the ones that went to Dr. Jong... any comments? Also, what was your response when friends/family/co-workers asked why you were limping (if you were that is)

Thanks in advance.

Current size 38cm
my height 5feet

Dr. Park Dr. Jong
ideal size 32cm 33-34cm
cost $6,300 ~$4100

Hi luvlie21,

My original size was 36.5cm and my ideal was 33cm. I went to Dr. Park and am now 2.5 months post-op. My legs are now between 32.5cm and 33.5cm (I still have a little bit of swelling on some days). My experience with Dr. Park was great and I highly recommend him

Thanks for your quick response Gingersnap!

Just out of curiousity, how long did it take you to walk properly again?

Once I come to my own conclusion, I will post updates. Hopefully it will be soon as I would love to be able to wear shorts and pretty little dresses for the summer -- something i have not done for a very long time.

Hi Luvlie,

I could walk pretty normally after 2.5 weeks, but I'd still be a bit sore and tight behind the knee. I was able to walk completely normally (and for as long as I want, without getting tired or tightening up) after 4 weeks and could run and do all exercise after 7-8 weeks.