BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

Thanks Gingersnaps!:biggrin: I was initially indifferent to the two docs but I think i've finalized on going to Dr. Park for the surgery. I have yet to set up an appointment with him and based on on-going emails with both docs, i like the responses fr Dr. Park more. And my gut feeling says Dr. Park, as well.

I've spoken to others on this forum and most were able to walk normally after 2 weeks post-op so this is positive for me as one of my fears were inability to walk normally. I have also factored in the potential chance of slower healing process for myself but I highly doubt that since I know my own body. I'm also relating the pain to calf strains, i've had those before and know how painful it can be at times, however, the pain also dissipates within a week at its longest.

have you shopped for new knee-high boots and be elated at how you can easily zip them up over your jeans? Right now i can't even pass the middle of my calves. hhahaha i can't wait for that moment; i would probably jump for joy! :happydance:

In any case, I am glad your healing process has gone well.Would you mind posting pre and post op pics?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

marshmallow

Can you please send me your before and after pics :smile: I am due to get my surgery in 2 and a half weeks!! Needing some reassurance feel free to email me at xxx Please don't post your email address publicly, but use our PM system

Thank you!!!

Hi Ann,

What's your email? So did u do your calf yet with Dr. Jong in Taiwan? If so, can you share your experiences with me. I am heading to Taiwan soon and am considering to do my calf but haven't make any appointment with him yet. Does he also operates Liposuction on Thigh/Arm??

Please email me at xxx Please don't post your email address publicly, but use our PM system

Thank you

Hi everyone. I am just back from Korea where I had my surgery with Dr Park. I was very apprehensive about going as I didn't personally know anyone who had the surgery done, the only information I had was from this forum. I just want to tell you all that if I had to do it all again, I would. Dr Park was fantastic, and for all my legs are only 2 weeks post-op I am delighted with the result. If I had known then what I know now I wouldn't have wasted time worrying. To re-assure anyone who is worrying about it, I'll tell you something else;-I was introduced to another top plastic surgeon (by chance!) and he didn't know Dr Park, so he made some enquiries on my behalf and confirmed that Dr Park specializes in calf reduction and assured me I'd be in good hands and well taken care of. So in my opinion, getting that feedback from another plastic surgeon who I knew I could trust was a weight off my shoulders. I can't thank Dr Park enough and I would 1000% recommend him.

Thank you for that post ALANA ROSE I myself am due to go in on the 16th of this month!!! I would really like to ask everyone how this surgery has improved the quality of there lives?? Have you become more outgoing? Less self conscious? And not afraid to voice your opinion anymore? If you were socially anxious did this surgery assist in getting over that? I would love to here some of the positive psychological changes that have occurred please!

ashmi99 & marshmallow

i'll like to take a look at your before and after photos.
could you please email me xxx Please don't post your email address publicly, but use our PM system
thankslots :smile:)

hi gingersnaps99, could you email me your surgery info and photos xxx please don't post your e-mail publicly
thankyou. i'm considering about the surgery.

and are there any singaporeans out here who has done the surgery?

Hi,

It has been 2 months since I had my calf done. I'm recovering well and I have started exercising too. My calves still swell but so long as I keep my stocking & elastic bandage on, the swelling is controlled. I do feel tightness around my ankle when I'm on my feet for too long. Generally, happy with the results so far.