BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch...yah...hope everything is all a-okay now.

Just wondering, shw_fusion, you said that you were on some chinese plastic surgery forums and read about positive feedback given by some girls. Would you mind sharing the link? Thanks so much.

And it would be awesome if people on this forum who are thinking about getting stuff done/did do stuff in Asia shared their experiences with the rest of us.
Much appreciated =)

PS...alot of the clinics in China are really shady and not certified (quacks). If you do get something done go to the big name clinics in beijing and shanghai

I agree.

My friend got hers from a very experience doctor here in Southern California. Her friends and relatives recomended him to her.

To BTBF, how was the result of your friend? How much did it cost her? If the cost in Cali is the same as the cost in Asia plus airfare and living expense, then I would rather do it here. Money can be an issue for me since I am still a student.

She loves it. She wanted it to be as natural as possible and she got that. She got it 2-3 years ago at around $1200...before the surgery they let you see what you'll look like on a computer screen too, I think.

Good luck with the nose job, shw_fusion.Make sure to check and double check every reference you get for a doctor.When your permanately changing something on your face or body there has to be no room for a mistake.Pick someone you are 100% positive will do the right job for you.:smile:

Please be careful in choosing your plastic surgeons. Make sure you do your research on your chosen surgeons. If you have to pay more for an experienced doctor, then do it. Choosing a doctor because he is cheap is not the way to go. There are many things that can go wrong. Remember, your face is precious.

A vietnamese co-worker took a loan for $10k to have plastic surgery in Bev Hills. She had her nose done, eyelids(she wanted big eyes, boy did she get them), and liposuction. When she came back to work I couldn't even look at her. OMG :wtf: she looked like a totally different person. I honestly couldn't look at her. She had this look:wtf: , I kid you not, like a scared fish out of the water. Her nose, I don't want to sound mean but... didn't fit her face. Her face was round and almost flat and the nose job just didn't fit. She did not look like herself. I was not the only person feeling this. Everyone at work felt the same. It was really hard to look at her like that, looking surprise all the time. Honestly, she looked so much better before. Anyway, it took over a year for her eyes to look normal and not look like this all the time:wtf:. Consider this before you go and make permanent changes on your pretty face.