BeautyHacker

yup, I agree with blu^tulip, ill def pay abit more and travel futhur to go to korea to have surgery done. Its just abit hard to do research on surgery in korea as there seems to be more info about surgery perform elsewhere than korea and like I said in my last posting I dont understand Korean! :confused1:

Be cool to see whos up for travelling to korean sometime mid nest year with me.. ill use this time in between to gather more info and of course... money!!:smile::smile::smile:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Petra!

Still researching on which place to go.. but I really do what to go to Korea, to have it done... I'm planning to go (hopefuly) around May/June? Mind you whens it peak season to fly over there? I know peak season to fly its quite pricey! I dont mind when really, as long as I have a buddy to travel with me. Are you thinking of going? If so when?

Hey meow

No set date.

It'd be great to hear some feedback from the girls who have had it done in Korea

The ones I've heard of:

BK Clinic
Cinderella
Dr Jung - heard a few bad reviews though

Where are those gorgeous Korean girls said to go?

Yup, also heard of Cinderella and Dr Jung. Its a shame that its quite difficult to find decent info on korean surgeons yet loads for american/british etc surgeons (or maybe im not putting in the right keywords in the search engine! :P)

Yeah if any of you girls know of anything new then Im all ears!

Apparently Korean actresses are becoming quite upfront with their surgery and even name where they go.

So... if anyone has access to a Korean channel and/or speak Korean, they might be able to help. :angel:

I am thinking about getting my nose done in the upcoming month. But I was wondering if any of you have heard about Dr. Bruce Chau in Southfield, MICHIGAN or Dr. Anthony Youn in Rochester Hill, MICHIGAN (both are asian plastic surgeons) ?? :sos: Thanks

Hi Girlies,

Im getting to the point where im thinking of going to BK Clinic as its the only clinic so far I can read up information about the place (still cant find any other decent korean clinics!!)

HOwever Sonic_gal you said

Did you read these from the internet or word of mouth? Do you know what was the horrid aftercare???:wtf:

• 3 weeks later...
Hi! I'm also considering rhinoplasty when I go to Seoul in June and I've been looking at Dr. Jung and BK Clinic. The reason why I didnt decide on Dr. Jung was because of his price (5000USD). I went to the BK Clinic site and apparently there was one commentor who said,

"Lots of people complain BK Clinic do not spend enough time with each patient or CARE about EACH patient. They have described it like a CONVEYOR BELT - everyone done quickly after one another, like car production - no discussion - doctor do what he want. Just thought I'd let you know some feedback on your clinic." Welcome to BKCLINIC

Is anyone else here considering Dr. Jung and BK Clinic? Is there anyone here who can read Korean and go to ANACLI or cindyclinic.com and tell me about the cost??

Yeah whats putting my off at the mo is our lack of knowledge in Korean language, I mean will the surgeons have good english and actually understand what 'we' want? Or will her just nod his head and does what he wants??!! :wtf:

Does anyone mind if the after care is bad? Becuase I think I do, esp if I paid so much money and time spent on flying there!! :sad:

hi ppl!
Im a new member and basically, I've been reading what everyone has written and I myself am hoping to have a nose job in korea too! I wont be able to go until at least dec 2007 tho. Would really like to know if anyone know any websites on any good clinics in seoul where I can go online and check? Because the few mentioned above are slightly too expensive for me. thanks!

anyone planning to sticking to surgeons in america then? I see most of you come from around there.. there must be some surgeons there that are good with asian noses? I really do still want my nose done in korea, but the info is still abit vague for me to take the plunge over there. At least with america I can ask and find info quite easily?

Hey 'meowgirl', i definately agree it is a big plunge, as I live inthe UK, Korea is just about as far away as it is fm u, but i feel its worth it as many korean surgeons are famous for doing good nose jobs. I plan to go there to not only to get rhinoplasty, but also as a holiday. The 1st thing I have to do is fiind a reputable surgeon in Seoul. I dont think I could afford more than $2500 US for the operation, so have u or anyone else got good recommedations because the websites mentioned are ALL in korean, and I cant read it. Any info or recommendations will be greatly appreciated!