BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the same kind of nose, but never thought about actually getting it fixed. Hmmm.. maybe I should get it done..:angel:

If you were heading PHilippines, try DR. VICKY BELO @ belomedical groups. or try to search on google for belo med, :yes: shes the most phenomal in the phils.:yes::P

• 2 weeks later...
I'm Going To Korea Soon To Get My Nose Done. I Heard They Are Very Good At What They Do And That Chinese And Japanese People Would Go And Do It There Too. I Guess After I'm Done I'll Reply And Let You Know How It Goes. I'm Afraid I Won't Look Like Myself Or It Would Look Worse, But My Friend Who Recommended The Doctor That Im Going To, Does It Very Natural. I Just Hope So.

My sis-in-law had her nose job in Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore 8 years ago and it's still look great up to this day. Well, she was already very pretty to begin with and even better with her new nose. If you want to see pics & the doc's info. Just PM me. It costs about USD3000. I'd suggest that instead of going to the 'cheaper' plastic surgeon, do your research first about the docs. You can always earn your money back, but if something happens to your face, you'll have to live with it for the rest of your life :sad:

I've seen couple of my friends with bad swollen, unatural eyelids just because they think it was cheap (About US$300 to get it done) and they regret it now because now they have to live with it forever. Think it that way, please!

I don't know why some Asian women will spend thousands on handbags but go el-cheapo when it comes to something as important as surgery! I can't tell you the number of times I've seen an Asian lady (or teenager!) with a nice Gucci bag but NASTY blepharoplasty scars on her (uneven) double eyelids! Please! Sunday Korean Church just got a lot scarier!

Priorities...

That being said, I've never ever seen a good blepharoplasty job on an Asian person; at least one without visible scarring every time the woman closes her eyes.

Nose jobs almost always seem to turn out more nicely, however! Please spend a lot of time looking for the best possible surgeon you can find, whether it is in Asia or here. Your face, and especially your nose and eyes, identify you to other people, and unless the change is subtle, you'll be in for a disappointment. When it comes to your face, don't look for the best "deal." Look for the best.

Is anyone thinking of getting their work done in Korea anytime within the next year? I want to get rhinoplasty there and have the name of a good surgeon, but was wondering if someone wanted to split a hotel with me.

I totally agree.
:yes:

Well I'm thinking...
I'm living in Japan right now and it's just too expensive to have it done here. Korea is very close to Japan and the airfare is very cheap. But I do need to know how much it'll cost me though (I don't want to spent over 2500 US dollars on it).