BeautyHacker

I think im getting greedy now, I think I want face contouring now too as I have the famous chinese chubby cheeks!! :P if I could afford it I would have everything done haha

I havent sent a photo the oz clinic yet, I was wondering if anyone else has yet? Oh what the heck, I post a piccie to him tongiht got nothing to lose hey? Mind you he did ask me to give my height and occupution as details too with the consultation... whats that got to do with anything??? I hope they use my pic for the right reasons!! I'll just send a real dodgy one then ... :P

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what I only just bothered to properly look at the threads before... numberlinh you def said your piece there! excellent lunch time read!

Yup Yup this topic is for asian nose jobs (we have already decided/deciding to change/refine/tweek ourselves. No offense but if you want to lecture me I'd rather hear it from my mother :P), lets get back to surgeons and surgery girls :biggrin:

Hey ppl,
Just checked again on Dr Jung's website, I think he actually prefers goretex to silicon (heehee...my mistake) :biggrin: . hmmmm....looking at the pics, he makes the noses sooo straight even with goretex.....I dont want a nose that straight! I wana keep the shape of my nose (but increase height by like 2mm), cause it suits my face shape!

Hey meowgirl, Im prob gona send a pic to Dr Park later. He didnt ask for my height or occupation tho! hmmmm....i wonder y he needs to knw ur occupation? ...cd it be he wants to know how much money uve got to spend on PS??

Wow he asked for height and occupatin for the consultation? Yea I guess maybe its money. Or maybe he was just trying to get to know you a bit better, better that he gets personal than impersonal right? =]

Yea I think I'm getting a little greedy too, I may want to sharpen my chin just a bit. Or get a forehead augmentation.

Most surgeon do both nose and chin together.. something about balancing the two?? I guess that makes sense. I think if you get both done at the same time it should reduce the cost abit as you have to pay for the general aneastic (excuse my spelling) so if you have it done in one occuperation you only pay for the one administation? I dont know how the Oz clinic works but I presume its the same.

I might try and brave it and do it under the twilight seduction, where your out of it but still awake.. apparently recovery time is much quicker then going under general BUT you have that freaky feeling where you kinda know whats happening around you (eeek!)

Im not keen on general because you're out and groggy for like 1-2 days (one of my mates had her boobs done and said she couldnt control have movements completely until the end of the 2nd day!) ALSO I dont want to throw up after the operation! Thats the last thing I want to do when I first come around is .. ouch my face and ..oooh pass the bucket im gonna hurl! But apparently theres medication that stops the nausea... oh well hey ho, im getting abit side tracked there... :smile:

You're the best, Chloehandbags!!! I really enjoy it when you comment on these general topics (I think it was the should I wear a fake thread...I forget?)...one lone voice of self-love.

To the girls on this thread, if you do get a nose-job, make sure it still looks like you. (Remember all those actresses who got plastic surgery, looked generic, then couldn't get a job?) Ever notice how Everyone in a certain geographic location prefers the same style of nose? Eg, there's the London nose (a cute button type thing), the Korean nose...etc There's the LA C-cup, the NY B-cup. ladi ladi ladida....
Please don't make yourself look soo...um, regional...and generic. Still be yourself.

yeah I do understand what you're all saying and to a point ill agree. I'm 'ok' with myself but I know I can improve, the surgery I want isnt to drastically change myself, just lets say.. enhance, I doubt anyone will even notice the change after I have done it as I only want a minor adjustment, but at least 'I' will feel alittle better inside if no one else notices. Yes call me insecure but thats how I feel :P

Yup yup local anesthesia for me, I hope i can brave it.....

Hey guys! Meowgirl and Keropi--are you guys really going to Korea to get nose jobs? I would really like to go with you guys. I've been talking to Dr. Charles Lee from the states (I'm in the US), but I don't really know how good he is. The pictures look good on his site, and he recommended that I get the tip and bridge of my nose refined using an ear graft. BUT, he costs like $6000! Oh, and do Korean doctors take credit card...I might as well get the bonus miles ;P

I have gotten my eyes done in China before... and it was an extreme success... really changed my life... since it was a huge insecurity of mine...
the recovery time was easy... a little puffy for a week.. but that was all.

Anyway, I didn't even get it done at a hospital.. I went to a really small clinic that some people recommended me to.
I plan to be going back to China... it is so much cheaper (less than 1000).. and this time, I will be going to a well known clinic or hospital... noses are much harder to do than a fold... thinking about Shanghai
I do speak mandarin... and know a way to get possible cheap airfare and know of a few hospitals names...
if you're interested, please respond to me.

hello...
do u know the website of BK cliinic? and Cinderella website is all in Korean and i don't understand a thing....
but hey, thanks for sharing the informations

---yes u r right...Dr. Park answer the email really quick and friendly. I have sent him my picture and he have imaginize-computurized it. They r look like my dream nose (it is a side view pix). Later, i sent him my sister and mom picture to ask for the consultation too, but the image-computerized were look horrible ( it was a front view). That was scared them away. But to his explaination was because it is a 3D view image so the front view doesn't look nice as accual....so i don't know.
-I have read all of your post, seem like very exciting...I m going there this May for 2 weeks. I m think go visit OZ clinic first to check out more pictures in the clinic, if everything going find i will get my nose done there (because it is much cheaper than Dr. Jung). HOwever, if i disappointed with the picture then i will get my nose done with DR. Jung
-HOw do u think???