BeautyHacker

When you get Goretex, it moulds into your nose & tissues. The tissues in your nose grow into the Goretex so they are like one piece. There should be no mobility at all.

Right now I just got it done so it's settling in but after a week or two it should be permanent with no shifting. :smile:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey kimosa,
the first time u got gortex and this time you got it, did the PS use goretex block or sheets?
did the goretex come out easy the first time wihtout damage?

First time it was a block & Dr. Jung uses sheets. Sheets are harder & more time consuming to use. Yeah the goretex came out all fine because it was in there such a short time it hadn't settled in yet.

If you do change out Goretex later on, it isn't impossible to do. It's just something alot of surgeons don't have experience with but you just have to find a skilled surgeon who knows how to take out Goretex. :yes:

Well if that's all you want I recommend that you get the 10 minute nose job. I don't know if they have any in NY but they have plenty here in Cali. And I'm planning on getting that too cause I can't afford a real nose job atm but I want it really bad. But oh wells 10minute nose job it is. If you don't know what it is go on youtube and search it. Total cost is around 1grand lasts about a year but if you like it you can go back and get a permanent nose job. Well that's all I have to say, toodles :smile:

Don't do this! You can end up with a deformed nose permanently!
Please read this before getting any injectable filler injected into your nose, especially where there is cartilage (tip).

http://www.deantoriumi.com/issue1-1.asp

Hey mkyru, how is your bridge, upper lip and cheeks progressing so far? Today is day 15 and I feel that the bridge height has finally normalized so it's not as high as previously. This is great and exactly what I want. The overall nose shape is great but my cheeks are still somewhat swollen. Also, my upper lip is very stiff and it hurts every time I smile. Can you smile all the way now? Has your bridge height come down?

Great to hear you like the shape of your nose so far... I am finally beginning to like my nose at 15 day post op. The swelling has subsided substantially which I really like.

Anyone noticed that the skin of your cheeks is really dry after nose job? The skin to both side of my cheeks are extremely dry and doesn't matter what type of heavy cream I use, it's much dryer than before. Anyone else has this problem?

hey peeps!

i have a question for those who had gotten a nose job in Asia. after your recovery back at home, did you see a cosmetic surgeon afterwards to check if everything was fine? [such as the incision or placement & etc. to make sure your really fine and stable including your breathin']

i'm considering to get a nose job in Korea or Taiwan from Dr. Chuang or Jung or Yang but i'm not sure. i'm afraid that one day i would wake up and my nose would have a long term affect such as the silicone injections or the doctor did a bad job. even though many peoples in the blog say there legit. i have such doubts when it comes to something very risky & serious. :sad:

Congrats Azngirl03 on your nose job! it's gorgeous!! :P

I saw my friend for dinner a couple of days ago. He had seen me a week earlier. He noticed that my bridge height decreased some but he said he can still see that my cheeks are still a little swollen. I am now 1 month post-op. I can fully smile and show my top teeth. I still can't show my bottom teeth because the swelling and tightness from the chin implant hasn't subsided. The only part on my nose that feels stiff is at the alar base. There is one small section of my nostril that feels slightly numb but I heard that it will eventually go away. I am applying warm compresses to my cheeks as much as I can for 10-15 mins at a time. I have a feeling that the swelling in the cheeks will go down when the rest of the nose deswells.

doobao, how swollen are your cheeks. Does it look like you have cheek implants?

Oh but I ment on a non rhinoplasty nose. I haven't had a nose job yet, and i read it only infects nose's that has been done? So is it safe for a virgin nose? LOL

There is a risk for both.

hi sungmina! i'm dying for a before and after picture. it sounds like i want the same procedure as you had...it would be greatly appreciated! ^^

for dr toriumi, does anyone know the charges and how long in advance do we need to make an appointment? and if there is any email we can use to make an appointment or do we have to call u his clinic personally?

this is rather urgent.
thanks.