BeautyHacker

Hi sombre_sky

For me, I definitely do want to go to Seoul to get a rhino done. My time is pretty flexible and I definitely hope I'll be able to go in a group with someone. my hopes are pretty high on blueheavens and a couple of other people who have expressed their interest. Would definitely love if you could come along too.

You can email me at [email protected]. I don't think I can PM anyone because I'm computer retarded. :biggrin:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, thanks for the list of doctors you provided, I'll definitely be checking some of them out and screening out those who seem less suited to my taste. :smile: I think the lot of us who are seriously contemplating surgery in the near future really appreciate your resources. :heart:

Thanks!

Hi rememberme123,

I think we all definitely know where you're coming from, personally I'd prefer if no one really noticed I had PS. There's just a lot of stigma about it and people will automatically assume you're shallow or have low self esteem and gossip about you. So. :/ I could do without the drama.

I was intending to probably do my surgery, spend a week to heal (so its not very obvious) and then maybe do something drastic about my image. Like cut my hair really short (it reaches mid-back now) and dye it bright red or something to draw attention away from my PS. I guess people will just think you look good and different, but they'll probably think its the hairstyle. :biggrin:

i spent a good few months back and forth the whole 400+ posts, and i'm still undecided!

blueheavens1011, nissy, I'm also planning to go to korean for ps!
and i'm from toronto too! anyway of discussing this big gathering later?

I think I'm gonna do more researching since i have a tonne of places i wanna check out, but i don't have a set surgeon or clinic to go to yet.

if anything my msn is [email protected]. feel free to add me! :smile:

I would also like to know of any other doctors in the US that anyone has had experience with. I've been lurking in this thread for awhile and have been gathering information! So far, it seems that most people have had experience with Dr. Charles Lee. I'm going to send him some pictures tomorrow for an online evaluation, but would like to hear about any other US doctors. Especially if they are closer to the east coast!

i'm chinese : ( i wouldn't be much help with the language barrier, apart from some bits and pieces i learned from watching korean drama. :sad: i'm from toronto btw

He actually did not suggested to me the option and so I though that was the standard precedure to keep patience awake during the operation. If you can, its actually better be put to sleep as its a very nerve wracking experience. Take Tyleno 3 with you as its going to hurt a lot during the post recovery.

My legs are healing fine and its been nearly 1 and half now since the surgery.

asymmetrical faces can be attractive. everyone's face is asymmetrical. Shannen Dougherty has the most asymmetrical face but she is pretty attractive. I think only anime characters have symmetrical faces.

hello everyone,

So I have finally decided to book a consultation in Taiwan with Dr. Chuang and Dr. Tseng for double eyelid and rhino (mainly alar reduction and tiplasty).

Dr. Tseng replied and asked for a 10% deposit of the surgery fees for the appointment. He quoted TWD 60000 for the rhino and 15000, making the deposit almost TWD7500. Is this normal practice? I am not even sure if I'll have the surgeries done by him!?

hi....summer is around the corner and i want to look great. Can anyone tell me where or who is great at rhinoplasty(nose) in houston, texas?
I am an asian american and i prefer anyone with an American associate board-certified surgeon..... not those money hungry clinics like BLUE JADE (bich ngoc or hanh phuoc)

--------------------

Hi UWangel143
do you know when you'd be available to go? anyways, i'm just going to write to your e-mail since i check that more often. i'll finish what i was going to say there. c u soon :smile:

well make the deposit when ur sure, but if u want to go for a consultation before the deposit then do that instead! : ) are u excited?!