BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

Hi Cherryzz,

Tks. Actually I am quite confused. I look at myself in mirror..I think it still look deep but I compared my before and after photos, then I see the improvements.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't gone to IOU yet I plan to tho, my plan is delayed due to health reasons

How long have u done ur revisions for?

Today is exactly 12 weeks. If I compared my before and after photos, it look pretty close to what i want but when I look at mirror, it looks very deep. I am pretty confused right now what I am expecting. I also understand why many did not come back after surgery. It is pretty stressful during recovery phase, wondering what yr final result will be. Dr Kang told me it scar tissues is bad, final results can be 8 mths to a year.

It has been 4 months. Sorry to hear yr health still not ready for your planned surgeries. Take good care.

Thank you for your reply, I completely understand how you feel, I've been through the confusing period too after my second surgery. Is it only the deepness that bothers you? How about the scarring? Thanks for your concern I am getting better now and i will probably go to korea early next year to find doctor kang -I was nearly crippled for life because of an evil doctor but this is another story

Yup it is the depth that bothers me a lot. My scars were very bad, worst amongst all surgeries but it took a turn recently and improves a lot. The rizaben and ointment works miraculously. Until now I still applying oil day n night. My left eye scar tissues is more severe than right eye since it had 3 surgeries..compared to 1st eye surgery, depth has improved bjt still room for improvement.

Yeah! I kind of know the surgeries u went thru.. hope everything turns out good for u.. take care

Hi cherryzz, I hope you will have your eye issue resolved. Please do tons of research and try to understand your eye anatomy. This way you will get to ask intelligent questions at the consultation, as you are the only person who knows the issues with your eyes the most.

I might heed your advice and just wait it out with the overfill of fat graft under my eyes. You are sweet.

Hello deepeyes, would you mind to give me your email address? My scars n my deep eyes were pretty bad as well especially the right eye. I have few questions would like to ask you since im going to korea(dr kang) this coming december for my third eyelid revision, this is like my last hope for a new life, im tired of this life, putting full eyes makeup everyday before going out, if not people are going to notice my failure eyelid surgery, not to mention that my epic surgery was kinda failed too :sad::sad:

Hi deepeyes and others who had surgeries with Dr.Kang,
Can you tell me how many days after surgery that he removes stitches. I am applying for leave and looking to book my flight tickets so this information is very important for me. I had eyelid surgery before but it's too long ago that I don't remember.
Thank you in advance.

did dr kang give you those rizaben and ointments? And your scar was worst amongst those 3 surgeries? What type of scar tissues do you have ? Reddish or hypeophic ( don't know how to spell it) I have a huge problem with depth and scars and I was kinda hoping dr kang can resolve that for me since he said he could.. Now I am not so sure anymore
: (

Good luck with that sweet heart we all will be cheering for you on our side. Have u considered going to EVE for epi reversal I have 2 ex-forum friends had very successful epi reversal surgeries, quite minimal scarring too as they showed me some pretty clear pictures.

Best of luck, I'll pray for your success, please update all of us about your recovery process!