BeautyHacker

Good skin clinics in Korea

I did prp at renewme skin clinic...for the same price as just prp u can do it with derma shine, which is hyaluronic acid for the skin (not a filler). I think it's called hydrolift at other clinics? Really really moisturizing, and barely no downtime (just had little red marks from injections but it didn't look so bad).

I think it's more expensive than IPL and stuff, so i've only done it once and haven't gone back for more, though I wish I could.

The thing with skin clinics......... once you start seeing good results it's hard not to keep going back. It's making me so broke lol

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize for being slightly off topic: I have very large/visible pores and would really like to reduce the appearance of. I have been supporting a healthier lifestyle for the past 8 months but haven't seen a noticeable change, so I'm seeking some procedures/treatments that might help. Any recommendations would be very much appreciated. TIA!

Diamond tip microdermabrasion, superficial-medium chemical peels, and routine facials have been giving me some pretty great results. My pores look smaller, face is smoother, skin is more radiant, tone is more even, feel is more supple. Also, drinking a lot of water (8+ cups/day) makes a big difference too!

Hi dear, do you mind sharing how much you paid for the PRP?
And PRP is taking your own blood to extract the plasma right? correct me if i am wrong.
I am quite interested to try that... i seen some website said it helps for big pores too but i am not sure if this is effective?? i am so keen to try!

ooo.. i tried CO2 pixel, chemical peels, drinking lots of water... it does help a lil but there's just the max it can do . My pores still damm BIG. i am depressed =(
I wana do something more ... i wonder if there is anything to change the whole skin to become invisible pore.. my pores are so big u dont need a mega pixel camera to see .Just with naked eyes is too big =((

Hi VanillaCreme,

I've suffered acne breakouts every now and then too and I think other than acne pills, you can try changing your lifestyle and the food you consume. After I changed my diet and start eating clean, my complexion improved too. Alternatively, you also can try going for facial?

I saw this girl's blog about facial too! http://phasesofacne.blogspot.sg/

hi iixpenguin

I did last year only PRP + Hyaluronic Acid - 429,000 won, have contact them this year price increase double was disappointed with their reply :- we offer translation and upgraded services when you visit our clinic.

how much you pay for your prp + hyaluronic acid ?

i know maylin have innofill but don't know the price

http://www.maylin.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=withstar

hmm... whatttt. LOL I think it was around 700+ dollars? I paid in won though. So you didn't have translation last year?

I guess a lot of clinics do that, charging differently if you don't speak Korean.

Ohh can u let me know if u get the price at maylin ? I don't know the price for Innofill only bc they said 1 mil for that combined with another laser that's good for scars. Stupid of me I didn't ask for separate price...

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Summerwing, i consult online with them and they quote me 800,000won. But this price is already cheaper compare to other surgery clinics. Is anyone know prp should do before or after rhinoplasty surgery?

hj88
have u heard of s-drt from cnp clinic for acne scarring? i thot i remember u saying ur bf/husband is getting scarring treatments at cnp.is he doing s-drt?
cos I'm planning to get some acne scarring done prior to facial contouring surgery.

Yep that's the one. He did first treatment in the first week (which involved subscicion of deep acne scars + laser) then second treatment in second week (this Thursday actually). That is to get rid of redness.

Fwiw, his skin is looking good already and downtime hasn't been too bad at all.

wow that's good. I feel there's hope for me too lol.
could you please post the price of his treatments or pls pm me if you don't want to post it here 😊

It's actually all on their website - they have a full price list.