BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

sodium do you have kakao?

can you find more prices for dream by any chance?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM me or look through my posts. I got various things done at various differenr clinics

thanks

Hi ladies! Just joined. I'm currently looking for breast augmentation clinics in Korea. I'm from Canada but currently live in Singapore. So far, I've shortlisted the following with updated cost:

Wonjin Beauty Medical Group $7900-$9800
Banobagi $14,000
BK Plastic Surgery $14,700

Does anyone know the prices for:

JK
Item
Regen
TL PS

Does anyone have feedback or reviews on any of these clinics for BA (Transaxillary incision) specifically, and do these prices seem high because I'm a foreigner?

Thanks so much!

You'd have to tell us the specific surgeries you are doing for those prices in order for us to judge it but that's probably the foreigner price. Also Wonjin has a bad reputation so please stay away for your own safety.

Thanks for the warning with Wonjin. As mentioned above, I'm looking for Breast Augmentation. Thank you :smile:

I only know TLPS for BA coz I looked the other day. It's between 7,700,000 - 8,800,000 depends on size and type of implant. Tear drop are more expensive

I have a very flat and wide nose and want something taller. I asked three clinics so far:

TL PS nasal silicone implant + alar reduction, 4 million won
The Line; rhinoplasty 3750000 won + alar reduction 1500000 won
Wonjin they just said 6.5 - 7.5 million won

Where are some other good rhinoplasty locations to ask? I haven't heard back from pitangui yet

Hi Sodium
Do you know Opera Ps good in nose surgery?
Which one you recommend in nose surgery?

Thank you

They are good if you are not looking for the fake nose look. I wanted a perfect and kind-of fake look which is why I didn't end up going with them.

What about facial contouring at Opera? I want to do both zygoma + mandible if possible and other clinics are too expensive at 9 mil won, Opera is one of the few who offers it pretty cheap. ><

For any that's interested in facial contouring in the next few weeks:

Namu Plastic Surgery is offering zygoma + chin vline surgery for W5.5 mill at the moment

The Line is offering Power V for W1.5 mill.

All on Babi Talk.