BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

Hyundai Aesthetics:
They replied super fast and they used emojis so I thought that was a nice friendly touch. They straightaway recommended a silicone implant and asked why I preferred not to use a silicone implant.
5,000,000 KRW for Rhinoplasty with a silicone implant, hump removal, alar reduction.
double eyelid incision (forgot to tell them I prefer non-incision so it may be a little cheaper than stated) :
2,000,000 KRW
and Fat grafting the whole face would be:
2,000,000 KRW
however, just doing the two areas is:
1,500,000 KRW

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their price reasonable. Thank you for sharing!

I'm gathering quotes right now for FC for three areas (Cheeks, Chin and Jawline). I might think about doing nose this up coming trip, but my scratch it if would be better to break up

3 Area FC: Cheek, Chin and Jawline

Hyundai Aesthetics: 12 to 15 million
Dr Seong
So far good experience via Kakao, and saw actual result from a friend who went to Korea from Sydney for revision. Response was good and fast, and they mentioned I need to get CT scans before setting the price

Banobagi: 19,000,000 to 25,000,000 million
Dr Oh
Also, very responsive and doctor has a lot of experience, seen a lot of reviews and pics, but I don't know if going to a bigger place is better.

TFD 9,000,000 to 15,000,000
Dr Lee
Can chat direct with Lee, heard he's great but moves on the side of caution in terms of making bigger changes.

EverM 13,000,000 to 15,000,000
Dr Yoon
Kakao consultant very kind and through communication and clear, they said two doctors operate together for each surgery, and need to gets full exam and scan to get accurate price.

If you are doing FC you should also look at EUdental (ive never been to them but their results look really good). Also, I had FC and nose done at the same time and I don't think it made any difference so if you want to do them at the same time should be fine.

TheFaceLine:
They sounded super confident they can get the nose I wanted and quoted:
5,000,000 KRW ~6,000,000 KRW Rhinoplasty using cartilage and including an osteotomy
1,000,000 KRW ~ 1,500,000 KRW for one eye double eyelid surgery to even out uneven eyelids (honestly would rather do both eyes lol)
2,000,000 KRW ~ 2,500,000 KRW Fat Graft for under-eye area
1,500,000 KRW ~ 2,000,000 KRW Fat Graft for NasoLabial Lines

They also liiiiightly suggested that they noticed my mouth sticks out a little that can cause deep nasolabial lines and can be fixed with jaw surgery and that they noticed my cheekbones also protrude (i have high cheekbones which I like) which can be fixed with face contour. My honest opinion is I'd rather not jump to doing these because a lot of these characteristics make me, me if I get everything done I don't think there'd be any me left haha.

If im not mistaken gyalumhan. After much research n consideration. Im narrow down to 2, either namu for no implant rhinoplasty +acculift or gng for no implant rhinoplasty. Too tired to aak further . I even consulted Misooda for help and they intro Banobagi, i dont likes banobagi as from the video i watch.banobagi nurses very rough on handling patient. I work in the hospital so when i saw how they handle. The paincreep on my skin.

If you are concerned about price, go consult at MVP, Opera, or Wannabe. They have reasonable pricing.

Namu:
Rhinoplasty: silicone and alar base reduction + tiplasty
6,000,000 KRW
Fat graft: full face
2,000,000 KRW
non - incision eyelid:
1,500,000 KRW

They said im a good candidate for both the rhinoplasty and facegraft, however they think i dont need double eyelid surgery since I already have beautiful eyes :smile:, supeer nice and flattering of them buuuut my eyelids are very uneven and thats what i want to fix. They said during a face2face consultation its possible to get a discount of 10-30%.

Not sure about Hyundai and EverM but TFD and Banobagi are quite good and if it comes to facial contouring I’d definitely add Regen and Dr.Oh to the list as well. As far as I know, the price would be somewhere around 20k usd (based on the research I made). Also, I’ve seen lot of ppl mentioned about discounts, did you ask those places about it? When I contacted TFD they left my question unanswered and Regen offered up to 30%. Not sure about Banobagi tho as haven’t contacted them yet.

• 2 months later...
May I ask where you looked up the PS Board Certification on Shinseung?

I consulted with Opera and they quoted me:
Face contour cheekbone, jaw, chin: 8 milion
Nose with silicone: 2,5 milion (these prices are alr way cheaper than other clinics I've consulted with and I liked the way both doctors explain to me about the surgeries. Dr Kim and Dr Kwon)
And as I will do both in cash, they gave me some discount.

Hi there - with the discount, was that just the 10% VAT refund or was there an additional discount when you paid in cash?

I just reached out to UVOM but nothing back yet. How did you contact them? Nana is also on my list too :smile:

don't worry, i think they're just going through a busy phase. maybe you should follow up with them after a few days. i contacted them last thursday and followed up on saturday on kakao, and they contacted me today saying that they'd get back to me later as they wanted to give me a long answer to my inquiry