BeautyHacker

Any opinions on ITEM CLINIC?

Thank you for sharing your experience :smile: Do you still have some minor swelling?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry Im a little new to everythig but what do you mean by rhino under locals???

Usually depends on the procedure. But GA has more risks associated to it than local anesthesia, I would assume that clinics would prefer the local over GA is possible.

• 2 weeks later...
Not true.
The least they will do for rhino is twilight sedation. Local/regional anesthesia plus sedation meds so you will be asleep/sedated and not be aware of what's happening.

It depends on what procedures but simple rhino surgies are under local anesthesia. For example, rhinos with put a silicone, alar reduce and tip-plasty.

• 1 month later...
Hi everyone, I posted before about my unhappiness about my rhino and epi at ITEM. I'm almost 2 years post op.
I, too, was convinced by their patient B/A's, however my results are not too similar. I have a very pretty nose from my side profile, which I believe is their selling point, but from the front I am dissatisfied. My implant is still crooked and my nose was shortened too much, so now I am dealing with a longer philtrum. I will post pictures soon.