BeautyHacker

Any opinions on ITEM CLINIC?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Has anyone had double jaw surgery at ITEM (or just for mandibular prognathism)? I know they do it but I'm not sure if it's a popular thing or just something they do on the side (and obviously I don't want to go to a clinic if it's something they do on the side).

• 1 month later...
Hi doublejaw, ive been meaning to ask the same question.. I cant find any discussion regarding jaw surgery or chin correction for this..
I have secure consulatation on april with Item for my short chin.. Item clinic is on the top of my list for now.
May i know what kind of jaw surgery your having? Maybe we can share some info.. Cheers

• 1 month later...
I just had rhinoplasty at ITEM with Dr Kim 3 weeks ago. I removed my hump and fixed my droppy tip.
I'm liking my new nose now. I mean my old nose was in a really bad shape :P, so compare to my old nose , i'm quite pleased with the current one.
my tip is still swelling a lot , so it looks kinda huge from the front view. but my side profile is straight now and which i'm really excited about.

However, nose recovery take up to a year, so i don't know what exactly my nose would look like after 6-12 months when all the healing and swelling are done.

But right now i'm a happy patient.

Dr kim was nice but he seems to be very busy. i only had a brief consultation with him and he was in his surgery attire, so i think he came out half-way from his on-going surgery. :graucho:

If you want to know more about surgery and price , can inbox me. :biggrin:

hi , that's weird. mine was removed on 2nd day. The nurse told me i might need to put one more day in if I still bleed a lot but it was all fine, so i got it remove on 2nd day. maybe your friends experienced excessive bleeding. :thinking:

Maybe because my friends were revision rhino so they left it in there for that long. But there been other forumers who also had their packing in there for an extended period of time from item who did it primary. Perhaps an added precaution?

Hi, I was quoted less and wasn't asked for deposit, IMHO if you are thinking on consulting with other clinics better not to wire money.