BeautyHacker

Any opinions on ITEM CLINIC?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For medical reasons I think using real names is better but you can always use an alias and then when you decide to book at a specific clinic, tell them your real name? Haha or tell them the initial name was your "middle name" lol

heyy, i would like to see you before and after pictures if you don't mind.
[email protected]

how long does it take for your nose and eyes to totally heal?
thank you

Don't know about double eyelid. Rhinoplasty, they quote me 4,730,00 won
~ Augmentation on dorsum with soft i-shape silicone
~ Septal cartilage graft on tip for tip projection
~ Lengthening of Nose
~ tip debulking
~ Nostril base reduction

• 4 weeks later...
May I know the names of the other 3 places? just as a reference, pls? I actually dont think its okay for them to do this, a girl died like that

Hi brklyngirlnyc!:smile: I was wondering if you could send post op pics to this email address? [email protected]
I'm still new so I can't PM you to ask. I saw pictures of your post op nose, but it was still swollen. It looked nice, but am wondering what the final result is. Thank you.

Hihi, can anyone quote me the prices for their partial incisional , ptosis and epi ? I've been waiting for their reply since 1 week ago. I emailed the clinic, but they just referred me to the Singapore assistant manager Debbie and I am still waiting for their reply... ):

is anyone going to Korea in october? i've heard so many good reviews about Item. so i will go with Item for my nose revision. any idea how much it's gona cost for nose revision?

Are u fm singapore? I just had a consultation with their consultant last week. If you need the contact no. pls pm me.

Got an email reply from Debbie, it took a week plus.

hey guys, I sent an email to Item asking to book a consultation but they sent me an email saying this:

Hello,

Thank you for your interest on our clinic.

Please be informed that to book a consultation we will require a deposit as US$ 500 payable through paypal or western union.

Thank you and wish to hear from you soon.

Nicky Lee
The Line Plastic Surgery

did anyone else get this response?and should I pay?seems a little dodgy?

That reply is from The Line... not Item.... Item didn't charge me anything when I book them