BeautyHacker

Any opinions on ITEM CLINIC?

Dr Oh from which clinic, Bieu?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please do update me about her result!!!!!!! I am going to consult item in nov too

Not facial contouring divisions, but I'm aware of rhinoplasty procedures being done by the clinic.

Hi,
Do u know the name of the co-founder?

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know if Dr. Oh also speaks English well?

Also, has anyone had any first hand experiences with Dr. Oh at Item?

I'm having trouble deciding whether to consult with Dr. Kim or Dr. Oh! (since there's no way to tell who did what work via the before and afters)

• 2 weeks later...
so today was the big day, i had my surgery a few hours ago. i had a rhinoplasty revision with dr kim at Item. the consultant went well, he know exactly what i want. and Carol, been helping me a lot since the beginning. she reply my email super fast, and very detail. i met her in person today. she was very very sweet, i was very well taken care of by her. ok, back to the surgery. i don't think i went to sleep when they do the anesthesia thing. i though that was weird. sometime i felt little pain and i made noise, then i think he put some more of the anesthesia .anyway, for now i only swell a little bit, i don't know about tomorrow and the next day. it is my second time, i experienced once, so thats doesn't surprise me, and actually less swollen than i expect. i'll updated more later with picture. i turn off the light, too lazy to get up and take pic, so, maybe tomorrow? oh and the price was good too, they quote me 6500, but it only cost me 5300.

Thanks for your update!!!! I thought you are going to have your surgery with Dr Oh Min but how come turns out is Dr Kim??? Hope you recovery fast:biggrin:

thanks for your clarification, may i know whether have you seen many people done their eyes and nose in item??? and please update us when you have time, thanks!