BeautyHacker

My experience with BANOBAGI

i'm looking to do facial contouring without implant... i heard claire left banobagi?

does anyone know anything about small line clinic and the doctor that started his new clinic?
or tlps? i think i remember they charge for credit card?

as of now i am set on banobagi really.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you will be compensated fairly. Claire does not sound nice at all ... the bloggers praised her like crazy, too! I was helped by Hebe, and so far it seems okay. 33000 won/night at guest house, 6.6-7.7M for All-for-one. I hope they won't say I need anything extra.

Does anyone know what exchange rate Banobagi uses? Should I pay in USD or KRW?

Just saw bongqiuqiu's Instagram and she just had surgeries done at Banobagi. I think it was probably was to fix what she previously did at Regen. However, this time round she isn't using docfinderkorea's services but a rather new agency named beautiquekorea.

Not sure if she's sponsored, but I realize Banobagi have been getting bloggers to market their clinic lately. Such as Miyake & Sunnydahye.

hi! can i ask if all for one includes zygoma?
i was interested in all for one as well but only wanted jaw contouring. thank you so much hope all goes well!

Hello...
I'm planning to come to Korea on Dec 15 or 22nd, to have facial contouring. If everything goes as planned I might stay for almost a month. This will be my first visit to Korea. I consulted many clinics in Korea online and I felt Banobagi can do a better facial contouring than other clinics

Has anyone done facial contouring (All For One)+Zygoma reduction+Genioplasty in Banobagi (to make the face smaller ! )
How was the outcome? and what was the price !

Banobagi quote was 17,500,000 for all procedures ($ 14,750)! Do you think it's fair price or overpriced !!

Please share your experience and if there's a better clinince for small face facial contouring

I would appreciate any help
Thank you :smile:

What is All-in-one? what does it included?

I am same as you. I want to do incision method in Banobagi. But I haven't see any reviews about incision method from them. How much Banobagi quoted for you?

Hello everybody, I want to share the experience that I had with Banobagi clinic.
I found the website of the banobagi Clinic and saw they were on the famous korean TV show "Let Me In" so I became very enthousiastic to make an appointment. I was looking to correct my lips that were uneven at that time, from one side they were a little croocked so my face looked assymetrical.
I met with Dr. Oh, and I was so surprised about how caring he is. After doing all the X Rays and pictures he recommended a double jaw surgery. Since i really wanted my face fixed I wasnt scared at all from the procedure, but still Dr Oh explained me several times what the surgery was about and asked me if I really wanted to go on with the surgery because it is not an easy thing. Actually Dr Oh speaks english and korean but there was always a translator with me. (I only speak english)
I also met with Dr Jung and he explained me what he was going to do. Since its a procedure to adjust the lower and upper jaw I have to wear braces he said. I was a little sad but then he told me they have clear braces!!! So I cheered up :smile:)
Dr Oh and Dr Jung were really welcoming and lovely people, it gave me a lot of confidence.
We finally set up a surgery date for september 3rd.
The day of the surgery I was really nervous but happy at the same time.
I stayed in Korea for a month in the guesthouse recovering and I can honestly say Im an exigent person, and I was really happy with everything from the surgery to the translators, that were always communicating with me to see if I needed something. Also I didnt get bored in the guesthouse since I was always talking to other girls and they were so friendly! There is also many convenience stores next to the guesthouse and a cold pressed juice bar that I visited everyday to heal as soon as possible.
Now it is been 3 months from my surgery and my face is a little swollen but I can see the difference already. It is going to take from 6 months to 1 year to see the final results and I cant wait. Doing this surgery was the best I did for myself. I feel prettier every single day that goes by :smile:.
Xoxo

Did you bring cash? How much cash ($) does American allowed to bring? Did you use a translator?

Hi, can I know the price you paid for the double jaw surgery? Did they tie your mouth shut for about a week? Thanks.

Hello everyone! I'm going to Banobaji in a week's time to do rhinoplasty! My surgeon is Dr Lee Hyeon Taek. I engage DocfinderKorea (DF) because it's my first plastic surgery and I feel safer with someone local and has the industry knowledge. I must say that Shin, my coordinator, has been very helpful so far. I think there're some misunderstandings regarding DF in this thread...

I know that DF didn't inflate the prices because I emailed the clinics directly (I was also skeptical at first). Here're the comparisons for 3 clinics and figures are before discount.

Banobaji: 6.8 - 7.8m (clinic) / 4.95 - 6.6m (DF)
JW: 5m (clinic) / 5-6m (DF)
DAPRS (tipplasty only): 3m (clinic) / 3m (DF)

DF actually recommends DAPRS but personally, I'm more inclined to Banobaji because I want to increase the height of my nose bridge too rather than just re-shaping the tip. So, I don't think DF push people to Banobaji because I make my own decisions.

After reading the thread, I ask Shin about Claire and he told me that Claire actually sets up her own agency. Like what @pika has pointed out, it's actually Claire's doing and I do agree that 29m is way too much. Although I'm not doing facial contouring this round, I'm being quoted 17.5m by Banobaji and 15m by DAPRS for zygomatic reduction, jaw reduction and genioplasty.

Good luck to me in Seoul and I'll keep you guys updated on my surgery. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I think both because Banobaji asked me to pay for the deposit in USD but I paid in KRW instead. USD is crazy now ...

I got the exact same quote from Banobaji. DAPRS quoted me $15m for the three procedures though. If I'm do to facial contouring, I would choose either Banobaji or DAPRS. If you're there more a month, you can afford to go for multiple consultations before making a decisions.