BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

Where did you get your eyelid from? It looks so natural and very good! Please tell me what doctor and what clinic and how much you paid. I'm looking to get double eyelid revision, epi and lateral as well.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi There, where did you your eyelid surgery from? And what doctor? And can you also pm me how much you paid? Thanks. But honestly, you should just say it here because other people can see and have a better idea of things. You know?

Ok I was quoted 3 m for (epi and DEL) cause I initially objected to ptosis.
-> the bulk came from epi which is expensive-1.4 mil-> that's why I'm disappointed that there is scaring as for now

But when I changed my mind, I was quoted 3.6 mil for all 3 proceedures.

I'm aware that what I paid was slightly Lower. But I think that was because I was a student. Studied in the uni there for 6 months.

Is this reply meant for me? not sure if i can send/receive pm's now cos i didnt get anything :sad: But i would like to know the price you paid in the end, if you don't mind!

I had no epi scarring at all. I did the medial epi one. It was only slightly red after removal of stitches (which was the most painful part lol)

Hi wjiajia, I'll also be getting epi, would you mind telling me which clinic you got your eyes done or sending me before after pics? Thanks :smile:

what clinic?

Hey I'm at my 3 mth mark. Regretably, I have one side tapered n one side parallel. From far It's not noticable, But it actually bothers me: ( although I have to add, everyone thinks my new eyes are pretty. Even strangers say my eyes are so pretty. I Hv asked kwon (teuim) he advised to wait til the 6mth mark before any revision.

Thank you for your sharing! Your eyes looks beautiful!
I;m new here and considiring an eyelid surgery aswell!
After reading many post and reviews, I'm very interested in Opera! I read a post and it says that Opera charges 900000 KRW for DES + epi..
But you paid a lot more (read from your website) Are the prices on your website per person?

An could you show me some recent pictures?? Since we are a week further =) I really want to see the healing proces! Is it still puffy? Thank you!

Hey, your eyes turned out really well! They look so even throughout your entire healing process! Do you mind sharing photos of your eyes as they are now, without makeup on? I'd love to know what the healing process looks like. Thanks!

Hey! I just updated it right now with a month + 5 day (today) through a cell phone picture to show you.
It's still swollen and a lot bigger than I want. Usually by night time it gets smaller and more natural.

Not bad and no longer really freaking out about it. Just trying to use scar medication to minimize any scarring. Will continue doing this everyday for 3-6 months depending on how it heals.