BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

Im going in feb! How about you?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi does anyone have the website address of Life plastic surgery? Im thinking of enquiring on their non-incisional DEL. Previously i could gain access to their English website but now im unable to. Does anyone have the website address of Life?

Thanks ;)

This is their contact info that I have saved:

E-mail: [email protected]
TEL: +82 70 4726 4302

Hi Jilly. I asked for tapered. Thou kwon suggested parallel will look nicer on me. Which unfortunately for now, I have to agree with him Haha. I wonder if he can make my tapered side to be parallel for the revision. I also thought that epi would make my corners very sharp, But it didn't. I think the side that is tapered now is not done Well for the epi. Because I still have a scar, And there's still a bit mongolian fold. Because if I pulled my corner inwards a little, my eyes would have balanced out. Here's my pic, pardon me I have zero makeup on.

Is this a recent pic? It looks like a lot of swelling still has to go down. Not to worry about the scar, it will surely fade. You know what I went to my dermatologist and complained about my scar. His response was "what scar?"

As for the fold. I totally understand u. But it really looks like it's caused by the swelling.
Wishing u a speedy recovery. :smile:

oh and about the fold. Did u ask kwon if epi was supposed to remove it completely? Cause he may have done it on purpose. I realized that some of his before and after pics still have folds.
I think there is a little for mine too but that doesn't bother me

Hi Koreanface

Which doctor did you do with and what surgery did you do to your eyes such as is it full or partial incision for double eyelids and any epi etc? How many days post-op? And how much did you pay?

Cheers

Hi hopefulbliss

Thanks for the info.

That's the exact details i have too but the website no longer works. I tried it on my laptop and mobile and the link doesnt open and it says it's a forbidden error.

Wrote many times to the email address previously too n there's no reply :sad:

Perhaps i need to try calling.

Has anyone done their DEL with Life and can share her experiences?

Thanks! ;)

Hello Babyangel

I contacted a big clinic in Korea called BK Clinic. They helped suggest the following sugeries--
- double eyelid surgery with ptosis correction
-lateral canthopexy
-epicanthopexy
costs was around USD $4,000
recovery was around 5 days and will make eye bigger and also wider

Hello Babyangel

I am going to to go to Korea around Dec 25 for my eyelids surgeries. This pic is just of me. I havent had any eye surgeryies before

I'll be in Korea around that time! We should meet up! :biggrin: