BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

Thank you for the reply. I will look up more doctor and compare the pricing and their skill. So far my preferred clinic will be Banobagi and Teuim. I had see some reviews saying that Opera PS are good too they performed a doll-like eyes. For me , I like to have a big doll-like eye but not too dramatic. I had tried going to their website but it all in Korea words, does anyone here tried Opera PS or visit their clinic before? Must I need a translator if I going to consult the doctor at Opera?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm planning consultations for DES, I was just wondering how long do consultations last at a clinic, and how much time do you think I need between each consultation? I've read from a few posts that 3 clinics/day is probably the max to book for, is that about correct?Thanks! :smile:

I'm also planning to consult Opera when I visit Korea.

I have consulted them through Kakao before. BTW, you will probably need a translator if you go with them. I don't think any of the consultants there can speak English. They can speak Chinese though.

Opera offer a range of services (hair transplant, facial contouring, etc) so I am also considering getting nose done there (depending if they have any skilled doctor in that area). I got quoted 590,000won for DES. In other words almost 4 times less what some clinics have quoted me. Of course I need ptosis correction and other add-ons but it will still be reasonably priced in the end :cool:

That's great since they are able to speak Chinese. Don't mind if can give me their kakao id? 590,000 won is very worth. I got quote DES + ptosis it around 4 mil+ won for few clinics.

Hi mliaous
You mean you can drop by at Opera and help make enquiries? Great!
Ok, I am sending you a pm.

Thank you SOOO Much!!

Jillyjill
I just went to Opera today and they don't have someone who speaks English well but I went with a friend that spoke Chinese and helped to translate. You will need to make appointments to get an english translator. I got all the information and will be sharing soon!!! Surgery tomorrow :smile:

Their id is dobici :smile:

Good luck with your surgery sssxccc! :biggrin: Hope everything goes safely and smoothly for you.

Does that mean you are going with Opera for surgery? Please do keep us posted!

Jillyjill!!
Yep!! Surgery in a couple of hours!! I just posted a review in a new thread I created hehehehe jaslfhaah
I'm so scared AND excited. crossing my fingers for the best!

Wow, you'll be looking more wonderful very soon!
Hope you won't get too much swelling.
Speedy recovery..
Wishing you the best!

That is, if you do a walk-in, they do not have any English translators on hand. But if you made an appointment (after just walking in or online, etc) they will have an English translator ready for you?

Do you know if they speak Cantonese or Mandarin Chinese?

Thanks so much Blueblood444! I'll definitely add Opera onto my consultation list when I visit Korea in December :smile:

Based on the pictures on Naver and Opera's Chinese Eye page, their DES are usually quite natural looking without going into the extreme Dolly look that some of the factory clinics crank out right? (Please correct me if I'm seriously off :X ) I'm definitely leaning more towards the natural eyes than post makeup bling bling dolly eyes lol

No, you're right! The trend for eyes nowadays - from what I noticed - is a look that's feminine (this is what I meant by 'dolly') and natural at the same time. The doctors I encountered held a disdain for the exaggerated, doll-like eyes and recommended a fold that would compliment my features. When I visited Opera, I looked through their portfolios which contain hundreds of B/As; I got the general impression of their 'standard', which you can see below.

somebody died in Grand from what ive read in here..

Hey guys, I just got a quote from banobagi for DES, incisional + ptosis correction + epi can for 6.15mil won, went down to 6mil won. I have a feeling this is too much, is this the normal price range? :/ I asked for incisional only but she suggested to do the others too.