BeautyHacker

My Facelift Experience with Dr. Joo Heon Lee at April 31

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What clinic have you decided on? I
so far I only been contacting vip. What other clinics have you talk to and your feel and thought about them? Please share. And which one did you decided on?

Can you share those clinics you have talked to? I’m still planning on going end of March but haven’t make any deposit yet. Lots of anxiety and am terrified of the unknown.

I’m a bit worry because I can’t find too many reviews on face for vip. It’s kinda on the pricey side too. I hope dr. Lee is good. Their website is very professional and they’re very prompt on answering my questions and that’s what I really like about it so far. It’s assuring that you had great experience with them before. Do you mind share some of your b4 and after pics?

sorry , my english is not good . but I understand everything. i can share my photo by whats app please send me your whats app number . I made upper Bleforoplasty and rino inVIP .

I’m not comfortable with giving a deposit since I don’t know which clinic I’m going with yet. I’m scared too, but I tell myself If I need change I have to take a leap. (And prayers)

I'm going to Korea March 17. I think I'll be having the surgery at ASPS. JW also has given me a consultation appointment for March 19, the day after I get there. Get in touch if you will be there at the same time.

I’m going the same time too! So you haven’t decided on a clinic yet? I finally put down a deposit for VIP clinic. I have a good feel toward this clinic and I hope I made the right choice. Ideally I want to go there and talk to multiple clinics first then make my decision after. But my time was limited and want to make sure I have a set appointment.