BeautyHacker

My Journey with Back of Head Augmentation in Korea

If you read all the replies some of the people who got the surgery said it feels just like a normal head should feel

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what ive read, Dr eppley has produced a lot of botched results and has had many lawsuits filed against him lol

I have been searching for this type of surgery for quite sometime i only found one clinic in my country but they use silicone implant and attach it with screw the result is really good but the staff mention that the implant still have chance to dislocate .However I do not really care about perfect round head shape do you think bone cement is good alternative?How mach injection they can add?

that is true, as far as i know no one is born with a flat head already. when you're a baby your skull is still shaping as it grows so when you got a flat head as an adult it's because you were left laying on one side most of the time... i have witnessed this with my cousin when he was a baby and i told my aunt about it hence why he has a normal round head now.

Question, to any of those who had the surgery done, has it affected your hairline? Or anything else on your face? Since skin is being pulled back I imagine that the hairline gets pulled back a little and maybe even some wrinkles go away since the skin is tighter lol. Is this true to some extent? If you haven't had the surgery feel free to chime in still.

Hello all,
>> I just created my profile in here, however, I've been reading this blog for quite a while and I've found as the most useful accurate and the results speak by themselves...
>> In my case, I too just had an operation with Dr Yong Tai SONG ( here's the English link to his website: http://eng.headsculptor.co.kr/ ).
!!!!!!!!!!! Guys.... I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER !!!!!! I'm thrilled as not many times in life has happened to feel this way...
>> I think I'm the very right person to respond to Devontillard's questions, and perhaps to many of you participating or just reading this blog.
I've had the MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE !!!
Mind-blowing while taking my hat off to the amazing Dr Yong Tai SONG ... apart from the fact he's an amazing person, he's, in fact, an eminence in the field not only as a surgeon but quite a few other medical avenues (this I've discovered alone doing my due diligence when it's been proved all that. This Dr is also the innovator of such latest surgical head sculpting procedure, with enormous experience and studies performed by him ... you can check him out as well while all he has listed on his website is totally real (but in his modesty he has not listed all he's done and all his amazing achievements, but only a shortcut of it all... his PhD in Medicine and a lot more cannot be taken lightly or for granted.... particularly nowadays, many other Drs are pretending to be able to do all that for the money but only 2-3 in the world are truly able to deliver it all, and with my hand on my heart guaranteed this amazing Dr Yong Tai SONG is a lot more capable to deliver the highest quality while totally safe, according to each of the need, personalising it on the need.... guys I'm still so happy with the perfect result of my Forehead Augmentation which took place on 24th Feb 2020, only 11 days ago :smile:.
>> I'm Australian from Sydney, a professional person, therefore for those thinking to just undergo such surgery and still not sure with what Doctor, or having doubts due to such procedures are not currently as usual as the Rhinoplasties or other such more common procedures are... I'm happy to provide in this chat my newly acquired spare mobile number (for privacy reasons, of course), encouraging those with doubts to just message me as I'm more than happy to share my extraordinary unique life-changing experience and let everyone know where the quality/safety/professionalism is for getting the confidence that they'd be on the best possible hands and not just browsing by luck among too many average Drs (or many times even less than average) found out there and too willing to risk your body, resulting in botched procedures due to their non-existent skills, therefore, of course, incapable to any good results (or even satisfactory).

>>> My Australian number is +61 450 494479 . I’m a normal friendly person, and I promise to respond to all the nice/decent messages, and as quickly as my work permits (and if any inappropriate/fake messages, of course, they’d be blocked by default… hope not to be the case though considering my genuine reason I’m putting time in sharing my amazing experience for preventing others to end up damaged for life going to the wrong inexperienced Doctors).

>>> Now answering to the questions, the hairline is not affected and anything else on your face because this procedure, as I was explained, is meant to expand the skin and with each of us having different skin elasticity, the expansion would be accordingly without affecting the eyebrows line and shape. Some wrinkles go away because they are part of the flexibility of the skin, that’s why at my current age (51) my new forehead looks like belonging to a 20 yo person (of course we all look after our faces to balance it all, so I’m having a younger appearance but per total, one not knowing about my procedure would say: “geeee You look well and rested” and not saying “what did you do to yourself?” hahaha It truly looks totally natural.

- Coming back to Australia from Seoul, that was on 28th Feb (only 4 days after forehead-surgery and feeling fantastic with no exception) the requirement has been to remove the staples in Sydney (because the staples holding the operation during the healing process are usually supposed to be removed on the 10th day, but workwise I could not delay in Seoul any longer <pity as it’s an amazing place for holidaying, which I didn’t know before, being my very first trip to South Korea> Staples are easily removable going to any local hospital/emergency room).

- Now, you may ask yourselves what happened after removing my staples??!! Yessssss today is my 11th day and since landing back to Sydney, I’ve been having antiseptic provided by Dr Yong Tai SONG to apply on the operation, once a day, and the reason I have not removed my staples yesterday on my 10th day is due to busy work… I’ve scheduled to go tomorrow to the hospital and do so, then I will not have to apply the antiseptic anymore.

- The staples are well hidden inside the hair, not visible at all (unless one wants to split the hair and dig for them) otherwise nobody has ever known at work or among those I’m meeting daily that I’m having staples on my head, not even knowing I had this operation (before I used to have fringe and the reason currently nobody really cares to ask why I’ve changed the hair style )

- Of course, I’ve shared this secret with mom and couple of family members and friends who are closest, but the rest…. It’s my secret and I’m here also willing to fully share it with all those suffering of similar problems. I just love helping others avoiding going to wrong places and wrong/pretend Doctors, while the world would be a much better place if only promoting the quality, safety, professionalism and the truth … and minimise the risks to completely removing them (ideally)… but, I can only hope my thorough totally genuine elaboration of my live-story would trigger more of this kind. Not worth damaging people for the sake of getting commissions from the wrong Doctors asking around to twist the reality in their favour because they clearly do not have enough patients based on their lack of skills, therefore, they’re desperate to make money regardless, reaching out to those easily influenceable who may end up botched then what the damaged patient could do???

Those pretend Doctors never care because they are covered by insurances and it’s you alone suffering while not sure if anything would be fixable at all…

>>> If anyone may have questions, I promise to respond at the quickest pace I can, but please do your due diligence about your chosen Drs and be thorough when’s down to your own bodies.

- The moment I was laying down on Dr Yong Tai SONG’s operation table, in his operation-theatre, I already and fully trusted him and his exceptional overly qualified surgeon-skills and a lot more!!! He is the REAL DEAL from A to Z and my perfect result speaks by itself… couldn’t be happier. This Dr not only offers the highest standard medically/surgeon wise, but also has an exceptional aesthetic eye as an additional reason for one to be willing to chose him over others proving too full of too much fake marketing trying to channel you to them just for making money out of you and what one gets in return apart a botched result proportional with their lack of skills….

- Been truly lucky to find my magic Doctor What one can ask for more in a Doctor when mine is proven already having a lot more than one could’ve ever needed and dreamt for:

# Safety – Tick

# Highest level of Dr/Surgeon Skills & Professionalism – Tick

# Beautiful results – Tick

# Lowest possible risk – Tick

# Amazing price …. Wowww – Tick

One couldn’t be happier nor healthier only after 11 days!!! Apart that, only after 3 hours since the operation I was out to their Seoul Mall named Lotte doing some shopping while wearing a beanie over the elastic bandage my head was wrapped in . Yesss I was on painkillers, that is very normal… but … I was shopping ONLY a few hours after such an operation without any worries and with no major restrictions apart not running, doing sport or excessive effort …. Then everyday leaving my hotel, going out to restaurants to eat or visiting their beautiful surroundings (the operation does not stop you enjoying the time while over there)… the downtime is extremely short considering the kind of procedure it is… and of course from day 3 visiting Dr Song for applying antiseptic on.

# All his credentials displayed on his website for you to just look at – Tick

He is a PhD Medic for the right reasons… wish all of the Doctors were at his highest standard and of such amazing values. After having had face to face contact with him, I can assure you this Dr is so humble compared to the amazing exceptional results he’s been delivering for so many years now…. He’s left me speechless as all he needs to do is to keep his patients happy having such amazing results, then the patients alone would be willing to share with the entire world about him, as I’m now totally fair spreading the naked truth about this personality who’s only care is how to improve even more… I still find myself pinching while looking into the mirror now for making sure this is not just a beautiful dream