BeautyHacker

The Ultimate Plastic Surgery Clinic guide in Seoul, Korea

hello everyone, i’m new on this forum. :smile: i’m interested in ptosis correction, lateral canthoplasty, double eyelids, etc. i’m also interested in bulbous nose tip reduction, alar reduction, bridge slimming as well. may i get some recommendations on good clinics that perform eye surgeries and rhinoplasty?

by the way, i initially had wonjin, id hospital and banobagi on my list. i’m still deciding whether i should completely remove them from my list after reading bad reviews (because these clinics seem quite famous and good). so did anyone have a consultation with these clinics ; and don’t mind sharing past experiences with me? thank you so much.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope this isn’t too late! I’d recommend Gowoonsaesang PS, Kim Hyun Suk PS, Marble PS, and Dream PS for natural results(:

Hi Nyssa. You should check out Eight PS! I have an acquaintance who got their breast enlargement procedure there and it came out very natural! I can’t remember which doctor did the procedure but I know he speaks English very well.

Hi Helen. Definitely get the procedures all at once and at one clinic. It’ll be much easier on your body as well as on your wallet! Having many procedures done at once will definitely allow you to bargain and lower the price by a significant amount. However, don’t quote me on this but I would think that you might possibly not be able to have your fat grafting at the same time as facial contouring. Other than that, rhino, and fc should be just fine!

Hi there. I’d like to first start off by recommending you against having your procedures at ID, Banobagi, and Wonjin. They are three of the largest, factory like clinics and have had a fair amount of botched procedures and accidents. However, every surgery has a different outcome and ultimately it is your decision. Regarding clinic recommendations, if you are looking for natural results, I’d recommend Dream PS, Kim Hyun Suk PS, Gowoonsaesang PS and Marble PS. If you much rather prefer a more “extravagant” look, I’d recommend Item Clinic.

Didnt know banobagi was a factory, in fact u heard very good reviews on their surgeries. Now im torn :sad: do you reconmend opera for eyes surgery? My initial short listed clinic were banobagi & opera... now im so confused

@heatherle. Dr. Seo at MVP. I had my doubts after the death of the student, but he did an excellent job. I had multi folds on my right eye and droopy left eyelid after ptosis correction & now i have the loveliest double eyelids. Would also recommend Dr. Chung from Eve Plastic. Had quite the dilemma making a choice between the two; Dr. Chung had a conference in China & had no surgery slots available so I settled for Dr. Seo.

That's a nice advice! Would you mind sharing clinics that could perform all the surgeries at once here or in dm? I would be very grateful!

Stay away from ID hospital. They botched my face and body and made my face paralyzed. Their service is horrible. They push you around to get surgery that you dont need and just for the money. Im suffering and there are so many patients struggling in hell.. the side effect is so severe that its even hard to do revision. I've seen patients doing multiple revision spending so much money and years but still couldn't get fixed. The korean law prohibits any bad reviews even though its true. The hospitals sue patients with side effet for so called 'defamation'. So if you are korean living in korea, you cannot post anything on web even if you became a disabled person after PS. ID is the worst. Rumors are not rumors. They dont take any responsibility, all they want is money, they don't care about destroying patient's face and life. They are like so what?

Hi I am looking for a clinic good with double eyelid and lateral canthoplasty. I booked a consultation at uvom plastic surgery and want to know if this is good clinic? I've seen gorgeous before and after picture which made me go 'yes! these eyes!' but it doesn't seem very popular clinic.

• 3 weeks later...
I don't think they will allow you to do that. Usually they make you wait a few monthsmon get another surgery done to be safe from anesthetic.

You can look into Answer Plastic surgery. They specialize in lateral canthoplasty~