BeautyHacker

Anyone going to south korea for plastic surgery 2019?

Do you have viber?
DO you have viber?

Ah same here! I’m going in mid July for f2f consultation on FC and DES. Also worried if able to arrange surgery within 2 weeks + of stay in SK. ><

Hi Kathy and Serena
I am there at the same time (July 15-31), do you ladies want to create and discuss a July 2019 group on Kakaotalk? My nick is Lien Le

I cannot seem to find your ID. Can you try add me KattyM0601 ? Thanks!

Did you have to put a deposit down to secure an operation date? They told me for a face and neck lifts I have to deposit $1k and reserve the date one month in advance because the procedure takes 4-5 hours. I can't just "hop on the bed" the next day.

yes i put down a deposit to secure a surgery date. if you book enough time to wait a few days/weeks to get an appointment after consultation, you dont have to put down a deposit but i did it cuz i dont have that much time to just spend waiting around in korea lol

Actually, the more research and the more forums I'm on, the more confusion I get! So I've decided that since I have only one face and I cannot risk the chance of it botched so I will spend an extra $2,000 to fly to Korea and do the face-to-face consultation with several clinics then decide.

Hi Lien Le,are you Vietnamese.I also plan to go to SK in July.It would be great to go with you there.