BeautyHacker

Anyone going to south korea for plastic surgery 2019?

Hello Zhen,
I'm there at the same time, still think about clinics, and fat graft is one of the procedure I am still consider. I had previous positive FG experience with Regen in 2013

Hi Virgo3746,
Which doctor did you go to last time at Regen? Are you considering to go there as well? Btw any chat group you guys are joining currently? Saw your Kakao nick in previous post. Mind if I add? Or if there group chat will be good too. My nick is Fzhen.

Yes you could add me in Kakao talk or join July 2019 PS in SK. I had FG with Dr. Song In Su (not sure if he still with Regen). Backin 2013, I have no ideas about look up reviews/join chat group or check other hospital. I just went in for consult and sold on before and after pic. They did FG on my forehead and temple areas, still look good after 6 years. He overfilled at that time, and said at least 30% will remain: they set realistic expectation for me. I will check Regen for this trip as well as Dream, MVP,...because also plan for DES, chin lipo and acculift

Hi Guys, I'm booking a trip to Seoul for a FG and/or FL in August. I'll be there for the first 3 weeks of August. So far I see most people in this thread are going in June/July. I don't see a group for August yet. Maybe we should start a Kakao group chat as well (for August 2019) ?

Join the Plastic Surgery Summer 2019 kakao group. I'll be there August 20-22 for consultations only then I come back in October for the surgery.

Hello! I'm not sure I think we can, I remember seeing someone's picture here before. I am already here and I met my doctor yesterday! when are you planning to go? ahhhh I was soo nervous but my doctor was so nice I am really glad. I prayed so hard for this moment. lol

Hello!!! I got here two days ago and I felt the same way, to be honest. I chose the same clinics you chose and heard mixed reviews about all of them but after my consultation I really liked ID. after i met my doctor i trust him since I am doing two jaw surgery and i know they are known for that too.

Joined. Thanks a lot. We can chat there.
I'll be there until 8/25.

I've always disliked my nose but not too keen on the idea of having surgery such as rhinoplasty on it! Does anyone know of any other option to higher the bridge and make the nose slightly slimmer by just having fat transfer ?

Minimal invasive option would be Botox injection to nostril/alar base to make it look slimmer, and dermal filler (Restylane/Bellafill) on the bridge to make it higher.