BeautyHacker

Under eye bag/ dark circles and surgery, anyone please?

Hi,I want to have upper eyes surgery too,and lower eyes surgery.I'm going to have the consultation online with Uvom,Namu and maybe Ilumi.Do you think those clinics are good for eyes surgery?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about Ilumi but heard that Uvom and Namu are good. Have you had consultations yet? What lower eye problem are you addressing?

Hmm i have no idea but you can browse other threads, I think there are so many ladies on here going with double eyelid surgery. That girl's eye crease looks dramatic but so natural and pretty. :smile:

I had the consultation online with Namu,they said I have excessive skin on my upper eyes,I need to have ptosis correction+lower eyebag remove is 3 mil.
But I'm still confused that do I really need ptosis correction or just eyebrows lifting,because my upper eyes have a little sagging skin,I dunno it's because of the fat or because of pulling eyebrows hair too much.
So I'm going to contact with Uvom to see what they say.Do you have a list of good clinic for eyes surgery yet?

My list now for under eye surgery is (in order of priority)
JK
Uvom (they are very nice, and didn't try to oversell. I even asked them if I need laser treatment and they said it's not necessary)
Opera

I had consultations with Laprin and Namu too but these are out of my list. Laprin insisted on fat graft (which just lasts for a year, and it's more risky than fat repositioning). Namu, I don't know after reading this thread (you might want to read it too since you're considering brow lifting) https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/1003985-permanent-brow-loss-and-bad-scarring-at-namu/

My blacklisted clinics for now are
TLPS
Grand
Banobagi
JW
Wonjin
ID
Cinderella

I had consultations with Laprin and Namu too but these are out of my list. Laprin insisted on fat graft (which just lasts for a year, and it's more risky than fat repositioning).

huh, I thought fat transfer is the d same as fat graft, just different marketing name?

Yes
Fat transfer = Fat Graft. The fat is taken from other parts of the body, such as thigh, belly, ect and then transferred to under eye area.

Fat Repositioning is different :smile:
http://uvomps.blogspot.com/2018/07/uvom-plastic-surgery-korea-under-eye.html

Oh my God,thank you for sharing the thread,I just read it and her scar and hair loss on her eyebrows look very bad.
Namu is out of my list now,actually I went to their website (the Korean one),I looked at the before and after photos of eye surgery,and the results look not very different after the surgery,I don't want to waste money and time there and get the result which is not changing too much.
And plus the doctor who did the surgery for her is dr Kirk,I read that he is good at fc,dr Jeong left Namu already.
Some people mentioned Eve clinic,MVP,and Oskar are good for eye surgery,maybe we should go there and look at their website

Maybe you just need Fat repositioning
Here are some photos

Hey thanks a lot!!! Are those Bfore/after from Eve? I also think fat repositioning is good enough. However I just talked to Laprin again yesterday and the consultant there told me if I do stem cells fat grafting the result might be permanent too as the survival rate can be much higher than fat grating alone. This sounds very tempting lol, especially when she sent me a picture of this girl doing stem cells fat grafting for her entire face, she looks so baby-like... My face is very small and narrow, so baby little chubby-look is always what I adore, but I might leave this option for later when I'm an old woman with lots of sagging...

When do you plan to fly to Korea? how is your research going?

Yes,the pics I posted here is from Eve clinic.
Wow,it sounds great if we can have a baby face with that procedure,my face is small too,and my cheeks are not chubby now because I'm having braces,I want to have fat grafting later if I take off the braces and my cheeks are still the same.
How much does Laprin quote you for the stem cells fat grafting?
I'm planning to go there on the mid of May.
I have Uvom,Eve and Shinseung for eyes surgery,but I haven't contact any of them yet.

They quoted me about 1,500,000won for under-eye fat grafting. I haven't asked about stem cell fat graft yet, but heard some girl on the forum said that stem cell fat graft is often twice-thrice the cost. Of course for the whole face it will be even more expensive.

So you'll go to Korea before me. Please keep us updated!

Sure,I'll keep the update then