BeautyHacker

Under eye bag/ dark circles and surgery, anyone please?

Hey huongkhanmoon!! I can totally understand your concern with invasiveness of the surgery :/ I felt the same before going into clinics for consultation. The clinic I went to showed me bunch of b&a photos of the patients and I was pretty shocked to find out lots of people in their 20s-30s get this surgery in Korea! I feel a little less scared now for sure. But with your skin condition I'm sure you know what's best for you! I had my round of consultations this summer and I'm thinking about getting them done this winter (december or january). Will keep you updated for sure.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI. I have the same problem but I'm afraid of needles or any invasive procedures plus not all gives the 100% desired results. So I opted for a PAINLESS but VERY EFFECTIVE solution that my friend shared to me. It did a lot of wonders and I'm fully satisfied with the result. So why don't you try it first before hurting yourself and regret afterwards. Follow this link: https://tinyurl.com/undereyesolution.
Hope I'm able to help.

Thank you for this input. I'm also afraid of it being temporary solution too. I don't have under eye fat but rather very thin skin under eye and very dark under eye circle. I can even see the veins under my eye so I don't really think fat repositioning is an option for me, not to mention its result doesn't last.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi this link won’t work for me? What is the treatment you got?

I'm really interested in getting fat re-positioning and fat graft too, but it's worrying that the results don't even last, first that I'm hearing about that. This is my second time revisiting the idea of surgery - I went to SK a couple years ago with the idea of getting cheap fillers only to be persuaded by clinics to get surgery. Wasn't mad at the idea, I've had eye bags my whole life and they were getting worse with age. I went to Wannabe, Hershe, Me, Mine, MVP, The Line, Fresh, Dream and was close to going with Wannabe. I saw the Dr perform the surgery in a video on youtube, he had a special patented method for doing that type of surgery and during consultation, he was the only doctor to suggest getting a fa graft too, which I thought would provide the best result due to flat cheeks. It was the consultant that put me off - her manner was weird and apparently there was a computer system glitch when I visited that prevented her from showing me before/after pics. Also, no aftercare involved but I thought the price was ok at the time - 2mill won - compared to other clinic prices minus the fat graft.

Thanks for the info! That's definitely something to consider. Did you get fat graft too, or just fat re-positioning?

• 1 month later...
I'm glad to hear, and I'm sure you know what's best for you too! I'm flying to Korea, probably end of February -beginning of March for the procedure. Just wondering if you already had your surgery done? If not, and if you are coincidentally in Seoul around that time, it would be nice to catch up!

I had a lot of similar concerns as well and have been learning the under eye area not so simple & straight forward to treat. based on my research I'm leaning towards wannabe plastic surgery. i like their focus and their technique sounds interesting. but i will know more after consulting face to face, but started a thread here: https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/1022583-under-eye-fat-repositioning-internal-fixiation-wannabe-plastic-surgery/

• 2 weeks later...
Hey thanks!!! When are you planning to go? I'll be there from Feb 26 to Mar 5. Still narrowing down my list of clinics to visit. I'm scared!!!

I'm going to be doing consultation this week, and will have to see what's availability for surgery. I'm going to be in Seoul for 4 weeks. I'm pretty set on wannabe just want to do the face to face, and I have myself some buffer time, so i can go sight seeing and look and seoul before and after surgery.

yeah, it can be pretty nerve wracking, but i'm not worried. i saw this video where dr chang actually did the procedure on another plastic surgeon.

• 3 weeks later...
I just did my under eye at namu. Will update results once I heal. So far the clinic service Linda is great. Very friendly and both her and doctor don’t push you to do anything extra if you don’t need. Will put before and after photos in the future. But so far I like namu....but I’m still in healing process right now

• 3 weeks later...
I'd be interested to know, too. I saw a post from a girl in an old thread that mentioned something about him working for Grand. Do you know any of the details about the malpractice suit?

I'm happy for you! Let us know how it goes! How much did you pay may i ask?

I also wonder if its the same doctor. there are so many dr changs . maybe i need to make a new thread about it