BeautyHacker

Under eye bag/ dark circles and surgery, anyone please?

I'm a white female and I had very thin undereye skin, holowness and tear trough. Decided to do fat repositioning instead of fillers, as my friend had it and she couldn't see a big difference. It's been 1 month and 3 weeks now, I look much better. After surgery I lost some weight (not intentionally), so I was scared I can lose undereye volume again, but it seems fine. I hope it's gonna last :smile: I had it done in ATOP~

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a friend with the same problem(?). She asked me to look for pictures or clinics that specializes in fat repositioning or fat grafting where you get the fat from one part of your body and put it into another part of the body for a more natural look than a filler. Probably better for your health has well. I think Namu, Opera, and Nana had pretty good reviews with before and after photos on their site and instagram. Opera is pretty well known but Nana is pretty new. Try looking through some of their photos they have on their SNS like FB or Instagram.

honestly wannabe's before/after photos for under eye look the best but they dont seem to have too many real reviews...

could u pls post photos? how did you like ur result 2 weeks post op ? did u also get fat graft?

Hi! Yup I did get a fat graft too~ It was nice 2 weeks after surgery, I didn't get any bruising even tho I got a rhinoplasty too. But I think 3rd week+ it started to look really natural and at that time I started to feel so confident about my undereye area. I still have a slightly darker skin there, which they told me before surgery it can't be totally fixed, but the holowness and this terrible tear trough which made me looking so tired is gone and because skin is now thicker I can see such a huge differene, and most of the times I don't even use concealer, light to medium coverage cushion or bb cream and I look like I had a good deep sleep previous night haha. I will post review soon :smile:

ooooh sounds amazing , where did they take your fat from? was there any time during the recovery where you were scared about the results or was everything smooth sailing for most part? also do you know if they did internal suture or was there external? for external i read that you need to come back few days later to remove stitch from outside your skin

• 2 weeks later...
Where did you get this done? :smile:

• 1 month later...
I came across this video today, it's all video so there's no photoshop magic going on. It's all in Korean so I don't understand any of it but the results speak for themself.

I can't understand Korean and he sort of hides who the clinic is in the video (this could indicate it's not a sponsored video from the clinic), hopefully someone here can translate what exactly he did and where. BTW given he's a youtuber, if you subscribe to his channel you'll be able to tell how long these results will last.

Hi Tina, im considering do to my undereye also. Can I add your kakao plz? My id is hannah9559.