BeautyHacker

Under eye bag/ dark circles and surgery, anyone please?

I am asian, i don't have eye bag but have problems with hollowness instead

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you done the procedure yet? If you did, do you mind sharing your experience? I am thinking to get the same procedure done with namu.

Most clinic aims for natural look. If you are looking for high crease and dolly eyes like this maybe you should try cinderella, they are famous amongst korean celebrities. Jewellery is known for dolly eyes too but I am not sure if they are any good

I'm going mid may and getting my eyes done too. The clinic on my list so far is view, uvom and namu. Did you those clinics yet?

• 1 month later...
Ohh,I saw it now,all of the dark color around your under eyes were removed:smile:)

Coming from someone who had lower blepharoplasty from 4 years ago, I want to advice that eyebags and dark circle after blepharoplasty eventually come back in around 3 years. I would consult if you're a good candidate for restylane fillers because I think that would be more worth it. This is because lower blepharoplasty is also only a temporary solution, but it weakens the eye muscle over time, hence eyebags can be more apparent the more time you do it. Also consider the pain and recovery time, plus the cost of surgery vs fillers are cheaper and doesn't weaken the eye muscle and skin elasticity.

Hi there, your eyes look amazing! May I know who is your surgeon? Did you get the undereye fat repositioning?

Yes I did fat repositioning and a bit of fat grafting to the undereye area. I went to Dr. Kirk at Namu.

Looks awesome! How do you rate your bag's severity on a 1-10 scale before surgery? I don't have a lot of fat so my guess is I need some fat grafting too...