diannab63 Posted September 29 Posted September 29 I have a few clinics I was looking into (such as EverM Dental) that offers protruding mouth correction but I would like some more information on the surgery in general and how things are handled in Korea. A friend of mine is looking to get her mouth and jaw fixed. A lot of her dental issues stem from this and her dentist recommended having surgery. She can't afford it locally so is looking to go to Korea for her surgery. Quote
LupinBB81 Posted September 30 Posted September 30 I am going to guess you don't want information on the non-surgical options. She likely already looked into those. So depending on the severity, tell her to look into ASO and Double Jaw. Quote
Tulipsy71 Posted Thursday at 04:02 PM Posted Thursday at 04:02 PM I am not very familiar with dental work in Korea. Odds are, she might need facial contouring as well which Zero One PS rates very high for. (something to keep in mind) Quote
honeybear0023 Posted Friday at 01:12 PM Posted Friday at 01:12 PM Korea is a global leader in protruding mouth (bimaxillary protrusion) correction, most commonly via ASO (Anterior Segmental Osteotomy) or double-jaw (orthognathic) surgery, plus orthodontic options for milder cases. The top clinics are concentrated in Gangnam/Apgujeong, Seoul. I know someone from a discord group that has gone to DA Plastic Surgery for this issue and had fantastic work. Grand Plastic Surgery is another option but that is a hospital style clinic so much larger. If her dentist recommended this, surely has more insight for Korean surgeons no? Quote
berrygirl21 Posted yesterday at 12:57 PM Posted yesterday at 12:57 PM What surgery in particular? Orthognathic Surgery? Bimaxillary Protrusion Surgery? This one I would imagine, right? Or Two-Jaw Surgery? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.