BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

Hi

I would love to hear from anyone from England who is going to have this operation or who has had it done. Dr Park told me that he has operated on ladies in England and Europe so if anyone in England sees this it would be great to have your opinions and comments.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Alana Rose

Thank you so much for replying. I am so glad your surgery went so well for you that it great news. I have a feeling the only thing I will regret about this is that I didn't find it years ago. I would love to hear about your experience and any information you could give me in general. I have never really travelled as far as Korea before and I am pretty much doing this thing all alone because only one person knows I am doing it and it scares her a bit so she doesn't want to talk about it! If you prefer to have my email just let me know. Thanks again. :smile:

Hello Londongirl, when are you going? I am from Germany and doing it in October.

Hi mademoiselle

I am going early November to Korea. Where do you live? It may well be possible for us to meet up. That would be great.

Hello cc.mademoiselle, i might see you there for i'll still be there in the first week of november.

Hi desaulx

I am going in November so right after you! I would love to hear how you get on and any advice/opinions you have after your journey and operation. Great to hear from European girls who are having this done, makes me feel like I am not the only one. We will be recovering at the same time so please stay in touch.:smile: Actually we might see each other as I am there early in November.

Hi mademoiselle (and desaulx!)

I will be there 11th November and am staying 12 nights. So I will see you there. Stay in touch.

Hello mademoiselle and Londongirl222, I will leave on the 12th of november so i might see you both. :smile:

so scared and excited at the same time!!

Hi Desaulx (&mademoiselle)

I know just how you feel. I have the same emotions. I will hopefully see you there as you are coming the day after me. I will give you my mobile number nearer the time so that you can text me and tell me where you are when I get there. That way I will find you hopefully!

Hi mademoiselle

Good to know you will be there too :smile: Dr Park is arranging the hotel for me. I think he usually does this for his patients. That is the impression I got anyway. It is called the Young Dong and is near the clinic. I think it is an ok price too. The travel company I booked flights with said it was good.

Hi Londongirl222 and desaulx,

I have spoken to a friend who went to Korea for a holiday and she says we can't use our phones there, something about the connection, I asked why can't we buy a new sim and replace it and she says it won't work.

So, you've decided OZ Dr Park?
I haven't made up my mind yet.

Speak soon.