BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you google it, of course you will get lots of articles denouncing silicone. We live in a nation where plastic surgery is dominated by Caucasian clients.

If you read reports... Many say again and again that silicone is not tolerated well with Caucasians, but has shown high success rates amongst Asians. We need to read papers entirely focused on implants, written by someone who has a specific specialty in it.

Either way, for the ones going to Toriumi, congratulations! I agree that he is most certainly trust worthy and skilled.

warping of rib cartilage generally does not happen if the surgeon is HIGHLY skilled. This is a tough thing to work with. It also depends on the individual... but I think toriumi will have no problem.

Absolutely right! Did you find out when it the earliest appointment you can have with him? The last time I checked was Dec !!! Gosh, do I want to spend Christmas and New years in bed??

Big hole in my pocket .................but when it comes to YOUR only face, you should go for the 'best' not the best deal... it could save you mega bucks down the road ...:smile:

yeah, I just checked his web site, the rhinoplasty he did for Asians look very impressive, I love how he sharpens the nose tip. wow, thank you guys for such useful information. is it expensive to have a rhinoplasty with him though?

I went to her, the before and after pictures she showed me don't look that impressive. you can barely see the differences. her double-eyelid surgery doens't create a high crease, it's just a little bit above the single eyelid. it doesn't enlarge the eyes. I don't like her pictures of rhinoplasty either. I barely saw any difference. I just wanted to ask you guys to see if you know her. when I was there, she tried to sell me some lotion to get rid of my acne. I don't like that at all. I was there for a consultation, not to buy anything from her. she is a very pretty, young doctor mixed-blooded between German and Korean. very very young, I think she just started her career. so, she might not be a good choice. we need to find someone more experienced. who else is going to Dr. Toriumi? 30,000 USD!! I will go after I won the lottery, wish me luck!:boxing: