BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

her nose looks a lot better on that site that I posted. It looks a lot more real, but really, I still don't think it's that great. I just thought the article was funny.

No... I don't like those pics of her on imageshack... let me rephrase.. she has a nice nose, especially compared to most people... but compared to the other actresses posted on this forum, I don't like it...
I can't even really put a finger on exactly why I don't like it as much.

But, obviously (from reading the article), some people have different tastes...

nini, I just highlight the picture and left click and press copy (not copy image) and then paste it.

there's a big rhinoplasty forum on the net, rhinoplasty.com maybe? lotsa posts there. i assume u've went there.

be careful. rhinoplasty is the hardest ps operation out there. few know that.

r

Oh comeon ... it varies from person to person, depending on the severity of your problems or how complicated the surgery might be.... For simple rib implantation, it is much less than that somewhere between the region of 15-18k USD. (maybe equivalent to 3 average nose jobs in the US?)

For us in Asia, it would cost us a leg and an arm! :drool: Anyway, get in the Q even if you`re interested ....))

Hi,

Nice to know you. Where do you plan to go or have done? Did you find anyone interesting enough in the US? i would be spoilt for choice if I were still there .....

Am trying hard to revise this forsaken nose of mine.... it was alright but got worst under the wrong style.....just could not settle for second raters result and you know it best when you look at yourself in the mirror (alright, forget about the swelling bit.... it can only disguise so much... so dont get carried away ......be real!)

Kwell :yes:
(what you see is what you get)

yeah, she is hot. her nose is extremely beautiful and nature-looking. Dawn's nose is beautiful too, both noses fit both faces. I can't say which one is better. these girls are so lucky. blessed with beauty

Maskd - That blogger you posted is pretty but I wish there were more pictures of her like candid shots or full upclose face shots, etc.

This Toriumi doctor is way too expensive. I think for the money you can get a full cosmetic surgery makeover & then some with another prestigious doctor. Just because you pay $15,000-$30,000 for your nose job doesn't even guarantee it will be perfect & problem free. Luck also plays a big role but good luck to anyone that does decide to go to him.

Kimosa, a lot of people are talking about Dr. Toriumi, he sounds reliable. he uses advanced technique such as remove cartilage from your rid and put it into your nose. never heard of it, only from the ears. really impressive. I think he charges more for a good reason. I saw the before and after pictures in his web site. an Asian whose nose was soooo flat, and after the surgery, I can see a noticable increase of the height of the bridge and a nice pointed nose tip. I realy like it, but if I go to him, I need to find ways to make some money first

I am not doubting that he is good. I'm just talking about the price of his surgeries. Maybe if I win the lottery one day :nuts:

Went to go get my plane tickets today. Paid extra to have one stop instead of 2 because of more convenience, less waiting, less luggage hauling & less stares lol. I will be going alone first two weeks of December. I can't believe it's less than 4 months away, time sure flies :wtf:

congrats, Kimosa!

Oh darling.... I agree with you that Dr. Toriumi's fees is not the cheapest in town.... but if your idea of a nose job is the guarantee of "perfection" , then you `re seriously mistaken cos no one doctor can do that for you irregardless of any amount of moneY !

Remember, PERFECTION IS THE ENEMY OF GOOD, however, KNOWING WHAT CAN BE ACHIEVED REALISTICALLY is essential and should be strived for especially with a dedicated and passionate surgeon through transparency, sincerity and trust.

Just my 2 cents worth as usual.