BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i tried searching for the email address for you but i couldnt find it. anyway i found this bad review that i have saved long time ago. so i thought i should just paste it here.(read below)
theres also another review about BIO from a member and her username on PF is "eyelid revision" try and look for it. maybe you'll find some useful info.

[FONT=&quot]I went to Seoul for my double eyelid revision surgery at BIO (ex Bandoeye).[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I had the problems with my previous eyelid surgery, too high, too deep and asymmetry.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Now I am so unhappy.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The shape of my left eye is strange, the eyelid doesn't go up well and doesn't shut fully.
It seems as though too much skin is removed.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]My right eye is not so bad. It's not the result I wanted, I wanted the shape of double eyelid outer line but they made inner type.
But much better than left. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I cannot believe the same doctor made both of eyes. I inquire to the doctor whether it's possible to revise it again, and am seeking another doctor also in this forum.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Thanks Cherryzz.

Yes I read these two posts before. I think dr Cho has some good and bad reviews. But couldnt' find many drs who are specialized at revisions. Good to get more information.

I read somewhere that you were going to do revision in Jan. have you done that already?

Hi Thinkpink17,

Thanks for the info.
I managed to talk to Dr Cho's counterpart in Beijing. They are pretty quick in responding but that's because they wrote to me in Chinese. I haven't heard from Dr Cho either.

Yes, I am also considering Dr Kang from IOU. I emailed him since last Friday but I haven't heard anything as yet.

Hi Itsumobaby,

So which is the best revision clinic in your opinion after your consultations?

Thanks! :smile:

Hi Snowcup,

Which clinic did you go for revision in the end?
Speedy recovery!

Thanks!

Cheers

Hi,

Thanks for your post. May I see your before and after revision. My email is [email protected]

Hi,

Thanks for your details. How is your eyes now?
May I see your before and after revision photos? Could you email me at [email protected]

Hi Juicy88,

How's your recovery?
Could you show me your before and after revision? Thanks.
My email is [email protected]

• admin locked and unlocked this topic