BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

Hi, you see very knowledgeable on prices so I'm hoping you can help me out a little. ><
I'm planning to do Zygoma + Mandible + Ptosis w/ Double Eyelid with a total budget of W10mil if I do my surgeries in October as my current plans. Preferably 9 to 9.5 mil so I can do a slight nose adjustment as well. (I don't need much for nose really.)

Can you recommend me some clinics which will be within my budget?
Currently, I'm looking at Opera and Braun based on their Babitalk ads though they will probably quote higher for foreigners.

Or should I just scrap the idea and push it back further to save more money?

Thanks!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you can definitely do it for W10 mill and under.

The best way to get the best price is to not even ask them for a quote when you consult online. Just ignore cost altogether until you get in there and meet with them.

Then, you just tell them what you're willing to pay (armed with the knowledge about what the going rate is). If they go way up, just tell them you know what the market price is, you've seen the Korean ads and if they can't match that, you'll take yourself down the street and go somewhere else. Literally, on most streets in Gangnam
There will be another clinic just down the road, if not in the same building!

You also have more bargaining power because you want multiple surgeries. Use that!

Honestly, most of the clinics commonly quoted on here would be within your price range (The Line, TLPS, Braun, Opera, Cinderella, Jewellery, View etc). Just don't be pushed by them, don't be rushed into making a snap decision and if you have your heart set on a place, don't back down. Tell them how many other places you're going to and what they're prepared to do it for.

Actually I think your budget is way too low for those procedures unless you are going to the lower-mid ranged clinics and/or there's some kind of promotion. Even then it might still be hard. I'll give you an example, Girin is one of the lower-mid ranged clinics because a key point in their marketing strategy is lower prices. If I recall correctly, even they charge I believe was 4.5-5 million won for zygoma reduction last time I asked. Which would make their mandible reductions 5.5-6 million won. On top of that you want to add nose which at a low-mid range is 2.5-3 million won for primary. Then for ptosis plus double eyelid another 2 million won assuming its non incisional. And that's for the low-mid price ranged clinics. For the mid-upper ranged clinics its gonna be even more expensive.

In my opinion, Girin's prices aren't low, they are just about average or even slightly higher than average. The thing is, for some clinics such as Braun and Opera, they have posted ads on Babitalk offering Zygoma for 2.5mil and Mandible for 2.5-3.5mil. Of course I don't expect to get that price but I don't expect to pay way over it either. Setting a budget of 8 mil for those is already considerably higher than the advertised price and adding 2 mil for the eye surgery is exactly 10 mil. That's my rationale for the price. I am fine with not doing the nose job because my nose isn't too bad and I can always get it done later since it is fairly minor compared to facial contouring.

Of course, I am still not sure if this is realistic so I would appreciate your further comments after reading my thoughts. ;)

They are foreigners prices you've quoted though.

Many clinics combine zygoma and chin for 5.5 million won on their Korean website promotions.

From what I've seen (reading on the Korean websites), the going rate for zygoma is more like 3 - 4 million won if you do it by itself. So called "slim" or mini vline can go as cheap as 2.5 million by itself on a promotion.

Primary nose runs about 1.5 - 2.5 million. I.e The Line clinic right now is offering its "Barbie nose" surgery for 1.5 million. Opera for 1.8 million.

I'm sure some clinics charge a lot more than that, but my point was it is possible to do it for less, and the clinics obviously CAN accept less than what they quote you, hence bargain hard. especially if you do it in a promo period you don't need to pay top dollar.

but are these special promotion prices for low peak periods or general prices all year round? When I was at girin asking for zygoma reduction they had this young girl as the in house translator. She said girin's prices tend to be flat regardless of whether the patient is korean or foreign. And they are lower than the other clinics i've visited besides the one man clinics of course.

Can you show me the link to Line's barbie nose promotion? I'm surprised the line has such a cheap price for rhino because they are actually one of the more expensive clinics

I can give you about five different examples of clinics offering this kind of pricing for nose right now.

Ruby Clinic is offering bridge and tip using ear cartilage for 1.49 mill won and bridge and tip using septum for 1.69 mill

Will Plastic Surgery Babi Talk event - "Balance" Nose + tip 1.39 million won.

Involves a half curve nose shape with minimum swelling and quick recovery (apparently)

That hasn't been my experience (or my boyfriends) in two separate surgeries at two different times in Korea.

Of course the price changes if you add procedures..?!

The events obviously change from time to time but the "market price" seems pretty steady to me. Especially for nose and eyes - the various clinics always seem to be doing deals as these are the most popular surgeries and that's how they make their bread and butter - not doing things like 2 jaw (for most places, anyway).

The prices I've posted give you a good idea of what the clinics are competing against in the market.

So if you get quoted something much higher they're trying it on because your foreign (and foreigners are willing to pay 3 - 6 million won for a nose because they think its a "good deal" compared to what they pay back home).

There's no way they need to add on 4.5 million won for the translators fees! Those girls get paid a pittance - about 30,000USD a year.

so where are you finding out about these promotions. Is it only available on naver or a groupon thingie or something because nothing comes out on google.

Most of the Korean versions of the clinic websites have "event" pages on them (check for "&#51060;&#48292;&#53944;") or else they advertise them on their website, facebook, naver, blogs or apps like Babi Talk.