BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

Hi Nikki, I'm planning to do my DES in Korea next week and have shortlisted JW, Grand and Wannabe. Can you help me understand your shortlist process if possible - I just set up this account today and I would love to PM you but Purse set some criteria to have at least 10 posts and have 5 days of membership before I can PM. :sad: I hope you can PM me and help me out here! Much appreciated!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DO NOT go to Grand!!!!!!!!

Hi Nikki, I'm interested in Unique as well and was hoping if u can answer a few questions. Does Unqiue have English/Chinese translators? And roughly how much did you pay for the procedure? Sorry I'm new here and can neither pm nor be pmed. Thank you.

When you find out, could you let me know as well? I originally wanted Teuim too but now that you mentioned he doesn't do such a high crease, I may reconsider elsewhere. Thanks.

Hi Lianlian, I know your photo was from 2013 but I was wondering if you have a most recent photo of your eyes? I am going to S. Korea this summer and I can't decide now between some of the clinics I've been researching. Thanks!

I have done my non incisional eyelid at Oscar. I had no idea about that clinic before like you guys but some guys from purse found it and I'm glad we went to the clinic.
My cousin said they did Miss Korea don't know which year but I'm very happy with my results and my friend also.
But eyes is an easy procedures and very cheap for local. I have seen in my group chat amazing results in other clinics too but i don't dare talking in their names. I can just talk about my perceptions and i didnt know about the clinics they went to either.
Many choices outhere. Good luck with your research.

For anyone who is interested in Cinderella and Unique, I managed to get their estimated prices. Both of them think double eyelid surgery & Epi can help me achieve good looking eyes thou I personally feel I have droopy eyelid.. Anyway, here are the prices:

Cinderella
Double eyelid: ~2.2m krw
Epi: 1.5m krw
Ptosis correction: 3.5m krw

Unique
Double eyelid: 1.2m krw (non-incision) - 2.5m krw (incision)
Epi: 800k krw
Ptosis correction: 2.5m krw
Cash payment entitled to 30% discount
Discounted price for all 3 procedures: 3.8m krw

Can someone explain to me why is Ptosis correction same price/more expensive as double eyelid surgery? Have seen previous posts of forumers who went for eyelid surgeries and usually Ptosis correction is around the Epi price..

And if there is anyone out there who has Opera's contact please let me know. Sent them emails & Kakao but no replies. I would like to know their prices for the procedures I listed above. Thanks a lot! :smile: