BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

Is here anybody who is going to have Revision DES and rhinoplasty in the end of February - beginning of March?
Please kindly share with me.
I have tried to revive the thread on Smitten Litten experience.
Here is my long story:
1. First Surgery was performed in Almaty, Kazakhstan, when I was around 20 at maxillofacial clinic. Surgeons removed all fat tissue leaving the extra skin drooping above the eyes. I was their training object and at that time did not realize anything about professional approach in PS.
2. Second surgery performed in 2012 by "famous" Dr. Charles Lee, from Beverly Hills, LA, California. He highly recommended to add a browlift to refresh my face + open my eyes more, as he said. The result was very bad: the eyes different size, ptosis was not corrected, shapes of eyes are not attractive. My eyes look more "hooded" and tired which makes me look old. My inner corners are not done well either. I have seen the result of the botched surgery immediately after the dressing was removed. My inner corners are very different: one corner is hidden another is open, which I felt ok about, BUT the most important, to me (!!!) that my outer corners are very drooped, giving to my whole face pretty tired, exhausted expression. The amount of sleep affects my eyes definitely, but even if I sleep 10+ hours my face still looks very tired because of the botched surgeries, times two! I have made so-called "French" permanent make-up on my eyes 3 times, where the white line goes over the black eyeliner. It has enlarged my eyes and improved my whole facial expression slightly.
Also since my ptosis isn't fixed I find myself using my eyebrows to lift my kids and make my eyes bigger my top lids (hoods) cannot lift up as if it's anchored down and my lids are glued. To keep my eyes open I ALWAYS have to lift my eyebrows, which gives my face slightly surprised facial expression. But at least my eyes do not look so old and tired, sleepy.
  • My goals, and treatment that are my interest: 1. Eyes: Revisional Incisional DES, ptosis correction, lateral epicanthoplasty, removal of scars under brows. I very much admire the cat-eye shape, where the outer corner goes up. For my second PS I was saving money for many years, therefore the botched results were very devastating to me. I was very depressed for a long time. And was saving money for the second revision. I asked American surgeon to make the shape of my eyes as of Lucy Liu, He promised it to me, but have done a horrible job! 2. Cheeks' lift or facial fat redistribution to soften the nasolabial folds. 3. Possibly rhinoplasty to straighten up my nose hump and narrowing my nose and tip plasty to make it more pointy, elegant.
My cousin has made blepharoplasty in Asia. Doctor cut skin under her brows. The effect is horrible and she is looking for revision as well. I live and work in Florida.
I work as a surgery nurse for about 6 years and would like very much to find the highly professional surgeon, who can tell what is possibly/impossible to make for my face honestly without attempts of selling additional unnecessary surgeries as it has happened in the US.

Based on Purse Forum I have made plans to go to MVP because they are specializing on eyes AND nose. I have seen Youtube of JW - amazing! I would like to have all surgeries to be done in one clinic.

So, here is my list for now:
1. MPV
2. JW.
3. April 31
4. JK
5. Banobagi (?)
6. Does anybody know or have experience about IOU4U?

Any other personal good experience and recommendations for PS (eyes, nose, fat redestribution, etc) in one clinic?

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Valentine's :smile:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agree with her

• 2 weeks later...
Hey hey hey, please share your list of clinics for double eyelid surgery revision, or simply earliest DES plans of surgery???

I am leaving to Seoul in three days and still very unclear, not sure about my list of clinics!
Please share your ideas, experiences!

I have had two botched surgeries for now and the third one in the Heart of PS would be a catastrophe for me!!!

I leave on 3, return on 20th March. Would like to make my 1. eyes (priority!), 2. rhino and 3. cheek lift if it would be within my budget.

my kakao: MsSilk75
Please let's communicate, share and brain storm :smile:))!
Thank you!

I would recommend Dr Chung from Eve. My case was lowering the crease from my primary non-incisional surgery and changing the weird eye shape it had caused back to something more similar to my original eye shape. He speaks English so I guess that helped in communicating what I wanted. You can consult him thru eve clinic's kakao account, id is eve4601. Make sure to show him pictures of your ideal eye shape and crease too. Good luck!

• 1 month later...
I had. it does not.

• 3 weeks later...
A question for those who had nonincisonal and then did incisional eyelid surgery how was the scarring? Swelling? Did the surgeon remove the stitches. Planning to keep the height but make just make incisional cause I want fat removed from my eyelid

I will be traveling to Korea with my girlfriends in the first week of May. I am +10 years from my original DES and things just don't look the same.

I am looking to have eyelid hollowing fat grafting for some of the loss of tissue above the eyelid. I was wondering, CAN YOU HAVE PTOSIS correction without altering your double eyelid width? I'm still happy with my width i just think the muscle has weakened. Or does it always have to be ptosis correction + double eyelid revision?

Never ever go to Cinderella plastic surgury, it's the worst experience I had ever had in Korea. After surgery, I'm having my two eyes in different size, thighs and inside of the mouth still have affections even after stiches removed 1 months ago. I contacted them and they are doing nothing and no reply... heard lots of horrible story about their nose job and breast jobs as well.

Has any one had ptosis repair? What was the recovery like? I had mine 3 weeks ago and my eyes keep changing sizes daily, some days they look small, some days they look huge. Wondering if it's part of the recovery process :confused1: