BeautyHacker

K Couture's guide to seoul plastic surgery

hey i just arrived in korea from australia today and will have a consultation about 2 jaw surgery tomorrow with id hospital. my surgery schedule on 27 nov and i will be here until 22 dec. i am really worried now as this surgery consist of cutting bones and stuffs and require long recovery period. is it obvious that i've done the surgery when i back home on 22 dec ? thanks

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is reattaching the jaw still vline, O.O or does that move into the two jaw territory?
I never realised that within vline surgery there were multiple methods utilized to achieve the final result. I suppose vline is just an umbrella term for a variety of facial contouring strategies..

How long did yo utake to recover from vline kCouture?

THANK you once again for being SO informative, pleasant and kind.

:smile:

I really don't want to scare you but haven't you heard of the horror stories at ID? They're notorious for ghost surgeons and thus with inexperienced staff, comes underwhelming results..

I've heard of stories where there was severe asymmetry, terrible aftercare/customer service, nerve damage and overall unsatisfactory results both aesthetically and physically.

:/

ehhh should be fine. after my mandible reduction i looked normal to the general public, but my close friends knew i was swollen. And in the mirror i looked fine but in photos......welll LOL all my pics back then leading up to 6 months always looked pretty damn swollen. It took about 8 months for my final results

Also i never did V line. I did mandible in Bangkok many many years ago. Dont recommend bangkok at all......the excised wayy too much bone.

And reattaching is not v line.

Did anyone here contacted SK clinics dealing mostly with locals? (I have had a bad experience in another country with clinics marketing to foreigners and I'd rather go to a clinic popular among locals).

I have heard BeFor clinic, Everm and Cocoline are quite popular among Koreans but I am not sure how to approach them as their website don't have an english version.

Any tips on how to contact such clinics to get some advice on the procedures they would recommend, the cost of the procedure and setting a first consultation date would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
K Couture! I just got a quote back and one of the clinic says they use "high soft silicon." I read through your informational posts (very helpful), but didn't see this listed. Do you know what they are referring to?

I had asked them if it was considered ultra soft, but they just reiterated that it is "high soft silicon"

Please let me know :smile: Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Dear KCouture,

I was wondering if a clinic has received awards, does that mean the clinic has a good reputation? I notice some clinics like Braun and Regen showed that they had received several awards. Is it a good indicator of their surgeons' expertise?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi K Couture.

.... Huge fan of yours. I will be going to Seoul to do forehead implant in February 2016. Couldn't find much resources from you and wondering what your experiences are from witnessing or physically seeing someone with an implant. Anything i should take note of? I am considering Wonjin, TL and EverM (if i can get them on email).

HI K Couture,

We are your fans and followers...!

Well, since your "accusers" believe you are a secret promoter for DREAM, to remain transparent, why don't you also let us know your opinion on the other PS Clinics or Surgeons. This will help with credibility. Anyway, thanks for all your opinions. I am leaving next week for my consultations.