BeautyHacker

K Couture's guide to seoul plastic surgery

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks K for writing this~ It's really helpful for everyone :heart:

BTW..The sagging aspect from FC and ZR has really made me re think those surgeries and has been a disappointing wake up call.. maybe I can just try to learn to be happy with how I am now :sad: ?

There's alot of people with stronger features who look beautiful. Miranda Kerr for example. Very angular face and square features. She looks beautiful because she has overall symmetry and dimension to her mid face. Why many asians have issues with their strong bone structure is because they have weak inner features lacking dimension.

So far most of the successful facial bone contouring I have seen are the patients who also had a lift of some form as this alleviates sagging. Some people I've seen who had their vline and zygoma I could already notice slight sagging and fatty deposits in the lower cheek and jowel region as a result of the surgery. But as they are young this is not as noticable should only a conservative amount be resected. However, this effect will become more significant as they age. Which is why if you really want these bone reductions you might have to consider a lift of some sort at the same time or in the future.

Some surgeons attempt to lift the muscle too after performing the zygoma reduction. This is still not guaranteed to negate sagging but it can help.