BeautyHacker

K Couture's guide to seoul plastic surgery

Thank you odnok. Not many people talk about their experiences with Cinderella but apparently its a popular clinic among locals. Thats how it made it on my shortlist.

It really is tricky when culling down to a smaller list of clinics all with good and bad reviews.

It seems that Dream and JW has a good reputation on the forums.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it's really hard. And especially when you don't speak their language. JW was on my shortlist but it's not anymore. Even though dr park dr kim and dr suh is the top rhinoplasty surgeons. (Dream, April 31, jw.)

Why is it that JW is no longer on your shortlist? Have you had a rhinoplasty.it is so nerve wrecking. I'm going in January2015

I read somewhere that jw doesn't do natural noses. Even if I'm not going now, I could still change my mind until the last minute.

Hi Kcouture, thanks for your guide. Thoroughly written and load of information. I've been a silent reader until now. What month do you reckon is the best time to travel for ps. I planning to go june next year but concerned that the doctors would be too busy/fully booked during summertime. But on the plus side, it'll be winter in sydney when i'm back. So it help with the healing time

Peak season during summer is mid July through to late August usually, along with December during the winter as those are the vacation periods.

Thank you, I was supposed to go om Wed but I have cancelled my trio to Korea and ID.

I went in May for mine. It wasn't too busy, the weather in seoul was nice and it was slightly chilly back in melbourne so it was great for recovery. Can you imagine recovering from surgery in aussie summer? with 40 plus degree heat? that would be awful

KCouture,

Thank YOU so much. I was supposed to leave Wed to Korea for my consult with ID but I kept getting a bad feeling so I cancelled it.

I will rebook it for March and spend some more time researching everything to ensure that I dont end up with a bad surgery result.

May I ask what happened to your first nose technique and what Dr Park did in the revision technique that helped it? Im really thinking of VLine to make my wide face very narrow like a Westerner. I look forward to hearing from you!

ThaNks for the info Kcouture and nilesy..Appreciate it

Btw K, which airline did you fly with? Qantas was okay. I read some great reviews on asiana. Maybe ill fly with them this time.

I usually go via cathay or korean air. Hate qantas always some issue with them that causes delay. Go with an airline where date change is flexible in case you need more time to recover before boarding on your return flight. And pretend to look extra weak and sick when checking in at Incheon.....i did that and got upgraded to business class LOL.

Dear K Couture, many thanks for your great posts. I just joined this forum because I searched for you on Kakao talk but it said no results. Wondering if your ID is searchable?
Thanks.

I have no idea what High soft silicone is. Never heard of it. Its probably a different manufacturer brand of silicone. But Grand is a big no no. They had a comatose patient due to inadequate adminstering of anesthesia. Also with silicone, its not porous so you don't need to worry about tissues growing into it. Good luck with your surgery :smile: