BeautyHacker

K Couture's guide to seoul plastic surgery

definitely no glasses. UNLESS your glasses are the sort that sit on your cheeks and not your nose. Your nose post op is very fragile and sensitive. You do not want any pressure on your bridge.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright.. I'll be blind for a couple of days then. :P:P:P

yeah they don't have a credit card surcharge at Dream. I personally would flip at any clinic that had a surcharge. Imagine if you have 10 000USD worth of surgery, that means you may pay around 200 dollars for the surcharge. Could totally buy myself a nice top instead lol

Or a pre surgery fine banquet before fasting haha..I think it's pretty unreasonable as is making you pay more if you pay by card as opposed to cash in some clinics..As someone said earlier, it is not convenient and impractical to be carrying around thousands of dollars of cash to the clinic. I hadn't really considered Dream until you mentioned it, K Couture, but I'll do some more research when I get time, because it sounds like a pretty good, honest clinic.

Don't blame the clinics...blame the credit card companies who levy these ridiculous charges for every swipe. Even universities in the USA are now charging a service fee for paying tuition and board fees etc. with a credit card.

hi K... i finally met dr park yesterday. he's very mild and soft spoken. and yes his english is slow but understandable. so dr park is going to do the same for my nose. replace the rib implant with ultra soft silicon. and use septal (or tuto if i don't have enough septal) and ear cartilage for tiplasty. he said it's won't be a nice or smooth shape if I just do tiplasty. and it will be a closed rhino. waiting for my surgery now.... finger crossed :smile:

good luck sxywan! It sounds like his surgical methodology is the same for your nose revision as he did for me. I'm sure all will go well for you. By the way what do you mean by tuto? Is that tutelage? The same graft he used to seal in and heal my extrusion?

i just came out actually. drowsy but still can text :P. dr park said he needed septal cartilage to extend my nose a little. if i don't have enough septal he would use tuto. that's how he spelled it. basically a donor cartilage from another cadaver as i understand it. but when he was stitching me up, i asked if he had to use tuto and he said no. he was humming along with the classical music kn the radio. lol

Heal well! :smile:

ROFL everyone but me seems to have experienced that with him. He apparently hums christmas songs and what not even when its no where near christmas. But with me we were just talking crap while he was working on my nose :P anyways happy healing! I'll kakao you the list of foods and supplements to avoid that dr mendelson gave me :smile: