BeautyHacker

K Couture's guide to seoul plastic surgery

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she did die because of facial contouring but i heard it was almost right after done with procedure.
and they gave money to their parents to block media.
that is why most of news are off the sites right now. to hide it let me know if there is more info about this

Hi K Couture:
Thanks so much for your detailed info! I have a question about the Sim card, I've never been to S Korea before. Why do we have to buy a sim card there? Without sim card we are not able to access the internet? Because in many other countries even if we dont have a SIM card we could always access wifi when there is one. And is it by law we have to send in passport picture? Thanks so much again!

Hello Alizeyang~

You only have to buy a simcard in S Korea if you are planning to do calling ( S. korea has a great number '1330', of you call it you can get translation services, directions or any tourism information you need!) or texting while you are there. It is optional if you won't be doing any of this, because Seoul is known as the most wired city in the world and there is lots of WiFi everywhere you could use if you just want to access the Internet.

K Couture:
Thank you very much that's been really helpful!!!

well there's many spots in seoul where the public wifi is not stable or u can connect the wifi but no access. The simcard is $50 and can last u more than 2 weeks and is really fast too. And for you to activate the sim card u need to send your passport photo in. Its a requirement. Kinda the same with Japan for the prepaid sim cards. They do not want people using prepaid simcard for criminal purposes hence the identification required.

Many thanks!!

Thanks for the advise:smile:

Really appreciated, thank you so much!

I have a question regarding rhinoplasty. I want columella and alar reduction + bridge correction. I have asked multiple clinics for price quotes and they all send me price quotes for alar reduction and bridge correction WITH augmentation rhinoplasty + tip augmentation. This last one drives the price up a lot.

I would like to know what is augmentation rhinoplasty and whether I need this? I asked the consultant in the Dream Clinic and she said that the doctor usually always recommends this to patients.

This was her quote to me:

"The price for augmentation rhino alone (without tip augmentation) is 3millions, hump correction is 770,000 won and alar reduction is from 770,000 to 1,540,000 won."

Hope to hear from you :smile:

Hi kcouture! Thanks for the post! It's really informative as I'm a newbie and it has really really helped me a lot!

I have now have my eyes set on a few clinics for pri rhino and I know how important it is for the primary rhino so I don't have to get as much revisions!! . Opera, oz and jw. Which do you reckon would be better?

Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks once again. (:

Really appreciated K Couture, thank you so much! This is such an informative thread and not many people bother to share their experience in such depth.

I have a question regarding rhinoplasty. I want columella and alar reduction + bridge correction. I have asked multiple clinics for price quotes and they all send me price quotes for alar reduction and bridge correction WITH augmentation rhinoplasty + tip augmentation. This last two drive the price up a lot.

I would like to know what is augmentation rhinoplasty and who needs it? I asked the consultant in the Dream Clinic and she said that the doctor usually always recommends augmentation rhino to patients.

This was her quote to me:

"The price for augmentation rhino alone is 3 million (with tip augmentation 3,850,000), hump correction is 770,000 won and alar reduction is from 770,000 to 1,540,000 won."

Hope to hear from you :smile:

augmentation rhinoplasty is using an implant to make the bridge higher. Materials can be irradiated, autologous or artificial. Whether you require augmentation or just simply tipplasty or alar reduction I won't know unless having seen what your nose looks like.

It seems your case requires osteo tho which is usually more expensive. Alar reduction note that it is often not recommended unless u have very wide nostrils. Reason is alars can usually be corrected with ample tip projection which narrows the nostrils without incision. To add, tip projection can be better maximised when u have elasticity of the nostrils, which you lose partially with the alar reduction.

Anyways don't take that price too seriously, e-mail quotes are never accurate as all clinics inflate their e-mail quotes at the higher range because the consultants might get in trouble if they under quote you and then after the surgeon examines you realizes its a complicated case and you end up having to pay more than the intial quote. So they always start higher. Your most accurate quote is when you meet the surgeon face to face. this applies with all clinics.