BeautyHacker

My Journey with Back of Head Augmentation in Korea

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont have any right now but please update is all I ask please, I'll appreciate it.

Of course, i set up my appointment with him tomorrow I already had a consultation with him he was very open and honest and his english was amazing, im due for back of head augmentation 9am tmrw, cant wait

Hope you go soon! I know exactly how you feel, i will give an update tomorrow and let everyone know how it went and how it looks

Eagerly waiting for ur update and a good result.. Hope it all goes well brother.

Just got to my airbnb, he said my skin was very soft and stretchy more then average he said i got a good shape, so far im in bandages so i cant show results but so far it looks good, my head feels a lil heavier lol, when i first laid down it felt very weird, im going to meet him again on monday to remove the bandages

So happy for you and hoping for the best results! Im hoping to do this procedure sometime in life and hoping to fix my asymmetrical headshape. I wanna know if you can notice a different from the side and other angles as well? Does your head feel more balanced now? And how natural does it feel. Cause ive been checking out silicone implants cause i know how accurate they are but idk how i feel about them

Hi Chris
Really hope you will be satisfied with the result of the surgery.
I also have a flat area in back of my head and are in a process of determine if I should do the surgery or not.
My consern is if the skin/ scalp can be stretched enough to get a good result. How much BC did you get on your skull?
Please let us know everthing about the surgery.
Thanks

How did you get in contact with him? I emailed him last month but still no response im afraid.

Thanks man and im not too sure about how much BC he put he just said he was able to put a lot more then average as my skin was very soft and stretchy, you wont know until he operates, as far as the area on the head he cant operate below the ears so if the spot is above you will be fine my head feels way more rounder and natural i give it at A-

You just have to keep emailing him and be persistent everyday hes a very patient and understanding doctor, i emailed him 3 times before he replied the next day

Thanks for the fast reply Chris and congratulations. Hopefully, I can join the ranks of team "Round head "soon.

When you say below the ears do you mean at the very bottom of the ear? Also any way you could post before and after images? How severe was your case did the doctor say and can you notice the difference in your side angles? I know the results cant be perfect with the bc but i feel its way better than silicone. Im just looking to gain a more symmetrical headshape. Cause atm my left side bulges out and my whole right is flat

Does your head not hurt? Are you supposes to lay down after surgery?lol also best of luck!

Yes my head hurts a tiny bit nothing i cant handle, its very tolerable with the painkillers i was prescribed, and yes you can lay down after surgery as the BC hardens within a min or 2, i sat straight up thought cause i was paranoid about messing it up lol but as soon as your finished with the operation you will be taken to rest in patient room before leaving