BeautyHacker

My Journey with Back of Head Augmentation in Korea

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are probably right. I just tend to worry about the worst. People say they cant notice my head shape and i look normal but when i look at the back of my head with a mirror you can easily tell the asymmetry. Hopefully one day i can get some nice results. I know they wont be perfect cause of bc but hopefully close

Yes ill show before and after when the doctor takes the pictures this Wednesday and just on the incision sight not ur whole head i cut my hair short before surgery and he cut some extra hair to make room

I completely understand what u mean, my nick name was cabeson when i was younger which means big head lol my head was huge since it appeared flat it looked like a complete square so yes my head was huge before surgery, after surgery it appeared normal and less “intimidating” more round and symmetrical, I will post before and after on Wednesday when i finish my last consultation with him

Congratulations! If you have any questions about korea please ask I experienced a lot and its very confusing i came here as a minor and alone so I definitely been thru an adventure lol

Hi, where on the scalp did he make the incision ? Do you think it will be visible?. Does it still feel sore and swollen ?

How much did u spent for surgery and other accommodations.
What's ur advice towards a newly travelling person to Korea.?
And finally how did u transact the sum of ur surgery fees like through their bank account. When u travelling to other country, u shouldn't take more money on cash ryt. Thn how did u spent.
Sry for lot more questions in a single para.. Its more helful, if u give a lecture regarding your journey to Korea.

Only 200 on foox taxi subway and drinks?! and 500 to korea?1 holy moly. my ticket to korea was 1,300 usd....... youre a smart one. which airbnb did you book? when i was there i booked one for 20 a night.

You speak spanish? cuz i do and i feel so bad for laughing cuz it sounds funnier in spanish. i was made fun of for my head shape and didnt realize the severity of it until i got self aware in grade 4-5 which is actually sad lol

Yes i speak Spanish im mexican lol, and yeah i didn’t notice until end of 7th grade which blew me by surprise and ruined my education basically because i never wanted to be in school, not making excuses but im sure the outcome would of been different if i blended in

I booked a private room near kkakisan station, it was like 150$ for 8 nights the place was very nice for the price and yes i had a friend who gets standby tickets all the time for cheap, it was a blessing to be honest really it was all my mom’s connections with out her idk where id be lol.

On top of my head not in the middle like towards the back area where my head was flat and the first week when the staples are there yea but hair covers it up and after 4 days the swollen and soreness went down starting to feel normal again

Yeah no problem, i spent 6000 on surgery plus VAT of 8-10%, my advice is downloading the subway app and learning how to get use the subway towards gangnam and around that area, its fairly simple the app is called seoul, as for payment i used wire transfer and had family help with payment the refund is paid to you at the airport the doctor will explain, as for how much money id say expect to pay 20-55$ a day in korean it all depends on how you budget, i ate at fairly cheap places and used subway all the time dont take taxi from airport to seoul use the metro will save you like 35$ i only spent around 200$ for 8 days as I budgeted hard and half of that was on like transportation, my total cost id say was 7000-7200 minus the 8% fee

Haa thanks for those info's.. Waiting for ur further updates of removing the cast u wore and the complete results of ur photos after surgery.
Still I was excite is that possible that our head turns into round shape with 100 percent perfect results using bc liquid.
Anyhow I like to say, to form a group in WhatsApp or any kind of app for all those suffer with this plagiocephaly in need of skull contouring surgery.