BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi i dont know if putting the calves under warm water would work or not.

But i have tried calf lipo - n i couldnt see results n i ended with "dent" on my calf.

I tried Botox a handful of times - i didnt observe any obvious results too. For botox i think if your calves are the muscular type which you can see the "defined" muscles then it might work better.

Cheers.

lol sorry i dont remember exactly how much I have paid. you can check my previous posts.

they will provide you bandages and a pair of stockings.

Another suggestion I would give you is to take supplements that can help heal scar tissues since you will be doing a big surgery. I have been taking nutrients lessons and I totally regret I did not take those before.

One I recommend is called Bromelain Plus. You can order this here:

You can message me for more information about this.

Hi everyone, i did my calf surgery almost 7 month ago and i wanna ask girls who already had surgery - how long did u wear bandages?
I used it non stop almost 7 month but still when i took them off my legs become very swollen. Doctor reccomend to use it more then one year - is it that nessesary?

Really i though calf liposcution only need wear for 3 months ...why so long ?

Oh really so bad.. but fat liposcution really depend how's doctor skill , and also will come back if you eat much and no maintance.
and botox not permanent result ,maybe just last for 8months .
i did liposuction my thigh too it look much better then before ,no more cellulite ! Can wear short &mini skirt now . Very appreciated my doctor job :yahoo:

Doctor said that it is needed for better shape and slimmer legs.
I just curious, someone used it for more then 1 year??

Hi Danny85

Did you do muscle resection for your Calf surgery OR did you go for Calf Liposuction?

Which surgeon did you do it with?

Cheers

Hi Kate1001

I think you have mistaken - im referring to Calf Liposuction ONLY & not for other areas of the body. You can go for lipo on the tummy or thighs etc n thats fine n it can work.

Im saying that liposuction is not effective on Calves in general.

You might want to read thru the threads to get a better idea ;)

Hi Danny85

Oh you already said you did ard 7 months ago, i missed that out. Lol

When you said swollen do you mean the Calves Or the Ankles?

Im coming to ard 4 months post-op n my ankles are still swollen.

Lately when i was out n didnt wear the bandage for say around 4-5 hours my calves swell n the measurements shot up! :sad: i had to quickly bandage them

Do your measurements fluctuate alot?

cheers