BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

Hi. What exercise would b best right after surgery? Yoga? And how soon can we start after surgery? Two weeks? Thanks.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 3 months post op and am still wearing bandages. Dr. Park said bandages give better compression than the stockings so you should wear them as long as possible to achieve thinner calves. As for aspirations, I did it three more times after leaving seoul...approx. till 1.5 months post op? Hope this helps! :smile:

Thank you for the info. Helps a lot.

I did yoga after a month. Yoga will help your recovery.

You may stop wearing bandages after half a year. I still wear them at night, yet it's not necessary, I am just scared they will turn big.

Hi ffxlulu,

Did you have the surgery with Dr. Park? If so, do you still have his contact or do you know where I can find it? I kinda want to contact him in advance for some medical related questions.
Btw, what is your email address? I couldn't find it from your profile :sad:
Thanks so much!

you can message me if you want to contact me.

Hi there,
I am planning on doing the calf reduction surgery early july but have not choosen the doctor yet. Your calves look nice. Can you post pictures of before?
Which method did you go for? nerve cutting or muscle resection?
Which doctor did you choose?
Thanks so much and congratulations on your new calves!

Yes, i am going to Seoul early July. From 7th July to 15th July. Which operation are you doing there and how long are you staying?

Thanks... Wow. It really is a long recovery process. Btw i got the calf stretcher you recommended. Love it already. Im sure will be most helpful after the surgery.

Thanks Leela16!
You can look at my previous posts for the before pictures, because I don't have any pictures of my old calves anymore.
I went for partial resection of gastroc.
I chose Dr. Park.

Hi ffxlulu,
I went to see your picture before and after. They are really good! 7 days post op, you don't seem to have much scar, just 2 small ones. I am personnaly going for the laser nerve blocking surgery as it is cheaper and less recovery time.
Anyone here know of this surgery?
I hope the result will be ok too, even if they say that the muscles can grow back with time. I haven't choosen the doctor yet, still inquirying around.
How much did you pay for your surgery? (sorry if you have mentionned it already in your earlier posts, i did not read everything...)
Cheers :smile:

Hi ffxlulu,

I will have calf surgery with dr. Park on July 22. Will bandage and stockings be provided to patients or I have to bring it myself? Do you have any tips for me (what to bring, etc) before the surgery? I'm really appreciated.